• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Wazzup for the weekend!!!!

What are you guys up to this weekend???? For me..

watching DVDs...drinking beer..smoking doobies...surfing the net..laundry..cleaning my place..drinking beer..surfing the net..smoking doobies..watching TV..lifting weights..going on a long walk..eating..drinking beer smoking doobie..and surfing the net..

2knees

not sure maybe do a little dance
possibly make a little love
and generally just get down tonight.

krisskis

working tonight...driving son to football practice at 8am then daughter to cheer practice at 9:45am then sleeping for 3 hours picking up daughter making dinner then back to work tomorrow night. Hopefully someone takes pity on me and brings my kids home so i dont have to get up...LOL. Sunday morning i should be able to sleep...that is if the husband isnt working OT...otherwise its a repeat day. Sunday im recovering from lack of sleep all weekend ;-)

dmc

Playing drums at a block party in Long Beach NY tomorrow...
Sunday I'm trimming...

ccskier

Blow, drinking and adultries. Most likely a little work, beach, boat, lawn mowing and grilling w/ fam and friends.

BeanoNYC

Playing drums at a block party in Long Beach NY tomorrow...
Sunday I'm trimming...

Why don't you tell me these things? Not sure if you remember the conversation, but I'm supposed to check out a place for you that's about 15 minutes from there.

I'll be in Cape Cod, however.

drjeff

Saturday AM will be some yard work
Saturday PM, a 40th anniversary party for my parents at my brother's place on the RI shore :beer:
Sunday AM watch the kids while my wife does some house/yard work
Sunday PM golf tournament :beer:

And I'll probably also add a bunch of hours of Olympic viewing too

Mildcat

Painting my sister inlaws piece o'chit 86 Plymouth Turismo. This is why I don't hang around my family too much, I can't say no when they ask me for stupid favors.

Dr Skimeister

Birthday party today for my wife and youngest son. Down at the lakefront, pounds of ribs, bushels of clams, dozens of ears of corn, many many cold frosty ones.

Moe Ghoul

Birthday party today for my wife and youngest son. Down at the lakefront, pounds of ribs, bushels of clams, dozens of ears of corn, many many cold frosty ones.

Who's driving? :-o

Spent the day with my ski bud picking up a coupla Warpole adirondack chairs for his wife's bday. Same one that was diagnosed with breast cancer and turns out she has it in both. Good news it is small and contained and she goes in for surgery on wednesday. Hit Home depot for a new leaf blower and had a nice long lunch at Molly Maguire's in Phoenixville, PA. Watched the Rick Warren convo with McCain and Obama, and plan to relax and do some chores around the house on Sunday.