• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Weekend thread..2/19-2/22...

Hey All,

It's almost another weekend, what is everybody up to?

Thursday: Work, Eliptical machine 30 minutes, go to the bar, do laundry, take out the papers and the trash..pack for VT
Friday: Work till Noon, drive to somewhere in VT..maybe Rutland..hit up a discotech
Saturday: Ski somewhere that received the most snow..???? Drive to Stowe after skiing..Say hi to my homegirls at Pie-Casso then hit up a discotech
Sunday: Skiing at Stowe..trying to put together an Alpinezone day..post skiing beer and maybe more pizza or hit up the Shed then hit up a discotech
Monday: Ski..maybe Mad River Glen..drive back to Pennsyltucky..post a report!!!

Everybody have an awesome weekend

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com
Thursday: Finish work, drive to NH
Friday: Ski at Black Mountain (I'll be flying solo, so if anybody wants to meet up, PM me)
Saturday & Sunday: Spend time with family in Springfield, MA then drive home to NJ

danny p

friday: killington
saturday: ????????
sunday: hopefully shredding the gnar in my backyard if the next storm hits right

deadheadskier

Staff member
Friday night, chillin
Saturday, checking out a house to rent for our wedding on Winnapasauke
Sunday, skiing, looking like Wildcat

Greg

Staff member
Tonight: Long Trail Sampler
Friday: Skiing with my oldest
Saturday: Working around the house, possibly painting.
Sunday: Ski in the Gunny bumps in the morning. Ski with my youngest in the afternoon.

Hawkshot99

Fri- Work all day, then there is a charity race at Bosquet ski mountain for the Berkshire Humane society.
Sat-Work all day
Sun- work all day then go home and pass out happy the last busy holiday of the year is over.

drjeff

Thursday night - drive to Mount Snow (check)
Friday - Ski Mount Snow, drink some beer, get some hottub time
Saturday - see Friday
Sunday - see Friday
Monday - a few runs and then head home to CT

Terry

Friday- work all day and then go ski at Shawnee for a few hours.
Sat- Ski at Shawnee with our weekend friends. Hopefully hit up some woods.
Sun- see sat.

Vortex

Sat drive to the River and Ski. Ski this Sat till a week from Sunday. 9 days, I'll watch some of the world cup races and training as well. Family vacation.

snowmonster

Friday - work like a dog so I can afford my skiing habit then checkout prices on ice ax and crampons after work

Saturday - laundry and assorted social commitments in town -- or Loon

Sunday - up at around 4 to make a slow drive up to Sunday River to enjoy some fresh snow. Stop at 4 pm, have dinner and then a long slow (and safe) drive back to the Hub. If I'm snowed in, then it'll be a long slow drive at Monday 4 am to make a 9 am meeting.

WJenness

Today: Wrap up a day at work, head up to Crotched for some night skiing with a friend who patrols up there... sadly that'll be the only skiing I get in this weekend.
Saturday: Running a fencing tournament at the club I fence at: http://www.prisedefer.com
Sunday: Running the New England Collegiate championships for fencing out at Mount Holyoke. (I expect this to be about 18 hours of stress and aggravation from the moment my alarm goes off until I park my car back in my driveway.)
Monday: Sleepily work through the day.

-w