• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Weekend Thread 5/15-5/17...

Hey All,

It's almost another weekend. What is errbody up to? I have absolutly nothing planned....no dates, no golf, no commitments. Maybe I'll do some hiking and buy some new clothes..everybody have an awesome weekend..

Grassi21

Finally getting our son baptized on Saturday. BBQ with the family immediately following.
Lax game Sunday morning followed by wine festival in CT.

Hoping to find some time to take the single speed for a spin...

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Friday - work, then off shopping for patio furniture...ZZZzzzz
Saturday - MTB ride, safety meeting, Finish MTB ride, beers in the parking lot.
Sunday - yard work, probably more beers

Finally getting our son baptized on Saturday. BBQ with the family immediately following.
Lax game Sunday morning followed by wine festival in CT.

Hoping to find some time to take the single speed for a spin...

is your son a good swimmer :)...I've actually never been invited to a baptism but I went to a Christening once..

gmcunni

softball Friday night then over to the high school to check out the "post prom" party. (wife was on the committee this year so i have to go check out all the hard work she's done over the past 6 months)
not sure Saturday day
Saturday evening son's LAX game and then out to dinner
might try to get out for first MTB ride on Sunday.

skidbump

Work Saturday AM then start spreading first 4 yds of mulch "8 total" into front beds,drink beer.Sunday work AM then if no rain finish first 4 yds of mulch,drink beer,arrange 400+ potted perennials for upcoming plant sale "yet to advertise".