• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Weekend thread..weekend after Easter...

It's almost the weekend after Easter..wow this week is flying by..does anybody have any fun weekend plans??

Tomorrow night: Work out..Something fun..maybe bowl or sing some Karaoke..
Friday: work, car inspection, workout..????
Saturday..Golf or Chillax..date at 7PM.. :eek:
Sunday...?????????????..Laundry

Everybody have a fun weekend!!!!!!

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
It's almost the weekend after Easter..wow this week is flying by..does anybody have any fun weekend plans??

Tomorrow night: Work out..Something fun..maybe bowl or sing some Karaoke..
Friday: work, car inspection, workout..????
Saturday..Golf or Chillax..date at 7PM.. :eek:
Sunday...?????????????..Laundry

Everybody have a fun weekend!!!!!!
Match.com?

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Thurs: Work then gym
Fri: Work, then gym
Sat: I really need to clean out my car and I want to get the bike tuned up
Sat Night: Going to a "Finally divorced" party at a bar in Doylestown, PA. I'm DD .:x
Sun:Maybe, just maybe get out for a bike ride. Not counting on it though.

krisskis

lacrosse and lots of it this weekend...daughter has 2 games and may be asked to play goalie for the other wantagh team. but i am going out with the girls <for a change, not my "boys" :)> on friday night...just going to have to watch my alcohol consumption :-(

Terry

Hike for turns and a BBQ at the top of the mt tonight. Sugarloaf tomorrow, SR sat and sunday. The weather looks great for harvesting lots of corn! Still a couple more weeks of skiing. Just booked a room at Sugarloaf for May 2nd. Will ski the 2nd and 3rd. After that, maybe hike some more.

drjeff

Thursday PM - finish work, then drive over towards Providence, pick up my new SUV :), drive home, help out with the kids, then get in the new ride and drive down to New Haven for the night

Friday - Volunteering at the Connecticut Mission of Mercy Dental Event - I need to be onsite at Southern CT University @ 4:15AM - treatment begins as 5AM - I'm in charge of anesthesia - hopefully we'll have the 1st 1000 people that show up completed with their treatment by 5PM - then a quick dinner at Pepe's or Sally's and an early bed

Saturday - See Friday for Day 2 of the Mission of Mercy - then when I'm done, get in the car and head up I-91 to my place at Mount Snow

Sunday - Ski Mount Snow - head home to CT

dmc

Friday - The Dead
Saturday - Lawn work.. Climb ski...
Sunday - not sure..

WJenness

Tonight: Start Prep-work for fencing tournament this weekend:
Data Verification
Tournament File Setup
Emails to Competitors
Create results template for website
Pack for the weekend

Tomorrow: Slide out of work around 3:30, in the van and on the road to the tournament by 4:00. With luck arrive in Rochester, NY before Midnight.

Saturday: Day 1 of Junior Sectionals, setup around 7:00AM, Fencing starts at 9:00. Should be done around 3:00/4:00

Sunday: Day 2 of Junior Sectionals, Arrive around 7:30, Fencing starts at 9:00 again. Hopefully done around a similar time, an hour for breakdown or so... Hopefully home by 1:00AM.

-w

Tonight: Start Prep-work for fencing tournament this weekend:
Data Verification
Tournament File Setup
Emails to Competitors
Create results template for website
Pack for the weekend

Tomorrow: Slide out of work around 3:30, in the van and on the road to the tournament by 4:00. With luck arrive in Rochester, NY before Midnight.

Saturday: Day 1 of Junior Sectionals, setup around 7:00AM, Fencing starts at 9:00. Should be done around 3:00/4:00

Sunday: Day 2 of Junior Sectionals, Arrive around 7:30, Fencing starts at 9:00 again. Hopefully done around a similar time, an hour for breakdown or so... Hopefully home by 1:00AM.

-w

Wow...that's alot of work..do you get to fence at all??? I never got the oppertunity to fence..since I went to a ghetto high school and people would use the swords as weapons..

hammer

Friday: Crazed packing for vacation
Saturday: Leave for vacation to Phoenix, AZ
Rest of week: Cook in dry mid 90s temperatures, hopefully do some good sightseeing and get some decent hikes in

drjeff

yuppers..she's from Switzerland..

Ooh a swiss miss!

blinx_2_swiss.jpg

deadheadskier

Staff member
Friday night relax, maybe go down town for a beverage
Saturday - the Dead
Sunday - recover, then dinner with future inlaws

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com
Fri Night: practice for my company softball team
Sat: rugby match in NYC, then teammate's B-Day party
Sun: recover from said rugby match and party, maybe hit some golf balls to loosen up