• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Weekend thread..weekend after Easter...

WJenness

Wow...that's alot of work..do you get to fence at all??? I never got the oppertunity to fence..since I went to a ghetto high school and people would use the swords as weapons..

I do fence... not as frequently as I used to (I've only done one tournament this season, with a couple more coming up), but I do fence... This weekend is Junior Sectionals (Under-19) though, so I'm too old to fence it.

-w

o3jeff

Tonight - watch TV
Saturday - Eagerly await the results of the Ski Off and wash and wax the Jeep and TSX
Sunday - Get in a bike ride and it looks like I will have to cut the lawn for the first time this year

it's weird that this is only the 2nd nonskiing weekend for me since mid November..without skiing the weekend is alot longer..

maybe play frisbee golf as well..

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
I've just extended my weekend until Tuesday...sorta

Monday - work from home. I've got meetings scheduled all day...lol
Tuesday - work from home. Just got tix to the 7pm Yanks game. Stoke!

WJenness

Tonight: Start Prep-work for fencing tournament this weekend:
Data Verification
Tournament File Setup
Emails to Competitors
Create results template for website
Pack for the weekend

Tomorrow: Slide out of work around 3:30, in the van and on the road to the tournament by 4:00. With luck arrive in Rochester, NY before Midnight.

Saturday: Day 1 of Junior Sectionals, setup around 7:00AM, Fencing starts at 9:00. Should be done around 3:00/4:00

Sunday: Day 2 of Junior Sectionals, Arrive around 7:30, Fencing starts at 9:00 again. Hopefully done around a similar time, an hour for breakdown or so... Hopefully home by 1:00AM.

-w

In the middle of the schlep to Rochester...

Current ETA: 11:39PM... Just west of Albany.

-w