• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Weekend Thread...

Hey All,

What is everybody up to this weekend? Anybody doing anything to hype up your ski jones?? I think I might hit up the Zamboni pile outside the local rink.

Tonight: Parking lot pimping at Target, pizza at my parents house..using the delivery truck from work to move a few pieces of furniture...maybe the bar later on..never a good idea on payday.
Friday: Work, getting cable and internet installed at my crib, two new rotors on my car, parking lot pimping at the Allentown Farmers Market.
Saturday: Maybe play a few online poker tournaments, maybe hike, parking lot pimping at Wal-Greens
Sunday: Maybe golf...maybe hiking..laundry..practice old school dance moves in front of the mirror.

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
Leaving work early and hitting the range Friday, working all day Saturday, and golf scramble on Sunday. Might drive up to No.Woodstock to pick up my skis and drop off another pair on Sunday if I am motivated. No rush. Still four more weeks until skis season begins (pending natural snow in the mountains by then).

Moe Ghoul

Tonite: Making a bet with my wife what color dress/jacket Palin wears tonite and watching the debate.
Friday: Market and bailout watch, maybe a run to HD for driveway sealer.
Sat: Set wife up for a crafts fair at local library.
Sun: Some yardwork and football.

gmcunni

nothing much planned for this weekend.

Sat + Sun my son has baseball games.
Sun AM likely MTB
Sun afternoon might try to take my daughter ice skating

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Friday - Work, hoping to cut out by 3
Friday night - clean the house
Sat - clean and cook, we're having some friends and family over for a party. I'm going to smoke ribs for everyone on my orion
Sun - clean out my garage

Dr Skimeister

Friday- the Mrs and me have date night....probably going to dinner and a movie

Saturday-working in the morning, watch the Mountaineers in the afternoon

Sunday-taking the kids into the city for The New York Times' Great Children's Read at Columbia University. Celebrity readers and entertainers....They Might Be Giants doing a free show!!! http://www.nytimes.whsites.net/greatread/

campgottagopee

Today-work, plan to cut out in time for happy hour
Sat-work, then home for relaxation w/ wife and pups
Sunday- golf tourney!!! Then G-MEN

Glenn

Make some pizza tonight.
Stuff around the house tomorrow..and part of Sunday. That'll include playing with the new leaf blower and probably mowing the lawn.

krisskis

Tonight...not much...probably driving/dropping off the kids where ever they have to go...Moms Taxi Service at its best.
Saturday...sons football game in the AM. Then making sure the kids fit in their "farm" clothes. My in laws have been taking my kids upstate near Hunter Mtn. to a "farm/ranch" type place since they were little on Columbus Day weekend. Over 100 people go there from my husbands hometown every year...we never go..its a weekend away from the kids. May have to run out and pick up some new sweats for them. Its always a very dirty weekend for them. Daughter leaves early on friday and we are dropping off my son on saturday after his football game. Then we will head over to my house near Belleayre to clean shit up and make sure we have enough wood for the winter. The im working saturday night.
Sunday...ditching my daughters cheerleading to sleep and then working again sunday night.

WJenness

Tonight: I'll probably go to practice (fencing) and cut out early to watch the sox game.
Tomorrow: Thinking about getting up early and driving north to do some leaf peeping / hiking (maybe Loon (pick up my pass when I'm there), maybe Layfette, probably just driving the Kanc. if my mom decides to come with me.
Sunday: Fencing tournament. My gf is fencing, I'll be half running it / half coaching her.

Should be a good weekend.

-w

SKIQUATTRO

Friday: leaving office at 3PM..730PM flight to San Fran (boys only annual surf trip)
Satruday: Surf/Drink
Sunday; Repeat of Saturday
Monday: Surf all day, take redeye back to JFK (arrive Tues AM at 615) back to office by 8
Tuesday: 8th wedding anniv

campgottagopee

Friday: leaving office at 3PM..730PM flight to San Fran (boys only annual surf trip)
Satruday: Surf/Drink
Sunday; Repeat of Saturday
Monday: Surf all day, take redeye back to JFK (arrive Tues AM at 615) back to office by 8
Tuesday: 8th wedding anniv

Dang, that's SA_WEET---have fun