• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you eating for lunch today???

bacon..salt bagel..dipped in mustard like a soft pretzal..kiwi/strawberry fruit salad..Miller lite 8 ounce cans..

Grassi21

i had a grilled steeze sandwich for lunch. fiber one wheat bread with good old kraft singles and provolone. the prov makes it steezy. :lol:

gmcunni

chicken salad + water.

Not really enjoying it either. using a new brand of chicken which isn't very good. I need to make a run to Costco to stock up on their chicken, it is excellent.

WoodCore

Hot open faced turkey sandwich w/ mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce.

Grassi21

I never had an arepa..sounds good..I like the show you mention..gives me the mega muchies.

an arepa looks like a little sandwich. i believe the dough is made from masa and fried. they then split the fried dough and stuff it with all kinds of savory and sweet fillings. yummy.

ptrezals and diet snapple Rasberry but I'll make up for it with an uber steezy supper..no time to get lunch watching the office..

ComeBackMudPuddles

jambon-beurre.jpg

38.jpg

Coke_Coca.jpg