• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you eating for lunch today???

deadheadskier

Staff member
Had a Lobster Roll at Brown's in Seabrook, NH. We went to Markey's across the street about a month ago. These are your typically seacoast fish fry counter service restaurants.

Markey's definitely has the better lobster roll of the two. Better flavor and far larger portion for the same price. Brown's is BYOB though, which is nice.....

hammer

Scraps from lunches brought in for customer meetings...Bertucci's pizza and Panera Bread sandwiches. Should have a light dinner tonight.

ScottySkis

Today I ate Mount Snow Grand Summit Hotel Deli and I had really really good roasted beef sandwich with chips(same prices as lodge cafe much better quality.

SkiFanE

Brought a pastrami and swiss sandwich on a big sub roll, with nachos and h2o. Oh, and then bought a flourless choc cake slice at the cafe...ate half, saving rest for later.

o3jeff

Brought a pastrami and swiss sandwich on a big sub roll, with nachos and h2o. Oh, and then bought a flourless choc cake slice at the cafe...ate half, saving rest for later.

How can you only eat half a piece of cake? I can see eating only half of lunch or dinner, but put any desserts in front of me and I'll keep eating until it's gone.

SkiFanE

How can you only eat half a piece of cake? I can see eating only half of lunch or dinner, but put any desserts in front of me and I'll keep eating until it's gone.

I'm not a huge chocolate lover, so it wasn't too hard. Flourless cake is so filling, especially after a big sub, so I couldn't fit anymore.