• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Where are you skiing this weekend? Jan 26-27, 2013 Edition

Cheese

Sugarbush (Friday)
Stowe (Saturday)
Stowe (Sunday)

Red Spyder jacket, black pants, blue helmet with an Alpine Zone sticker. PM me if you'd like to meet up and share some runs.

ScottySkis

All I know is Platty is opening next Wednesday January 30, Thursday and Friday for $15 so I might sick from work those days.:)

JDMRoma

Sugarbush (Friday)
Stowe (Saturday)
Stowe (Sunday)

Red Spyder jacket, black pants, blue helmet with an Alpine Zone sticker. PM me if you'd like to meet up and share some runs.

Skiing at Bretton Woods, Friday, Saturday and Sunday ! Hope we get some snow out of this Friday storm....Would like to get back into the Glades !!!

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com
Friday 1/25
PTO granted, $19.99 tickets off Liftopia for Platty. Excited for my first time there.

I'll be alone, so say hi and ski a few runs with me. Red jacket, black pants, white Palmer skis.

ScottySkis

Friday 1/25
PTO granted, $19.99 tickets off Liftopia for Platty. Excited for my first time there.

I'll be alone, so say hi and ski a few runs with me. Red jacket, black pants, white Palmer skis.

If you fall in love with platty, you can go back a week from tomorrow on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday January 30- February 1 because it only 15$ for lift tickets each day what a price.

Cornhead

Greek peak, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday. Platty next Friday, get your ass there Scotty! $15 lift tickets, there may actually be a, gasp, liftline. I'll believe it when I ski it! Never, ever waited for a chair at Platty.

ScottySkis

Greek peak, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday. Platty next Friday, get your ass there Scotty! $15 lift tickets, there may actually be a, gasp, liftline. I'll believe it when I ski it! Never, ever waited for a chair at Platty.

I be trying to get their, only place I like to see a lift line is Platty.:)

mriceyman

Jack Frost Saturday and can back Sunday. Have my sister with me who's never skied. Going to be interesting.
im taking my 2 bros to blue for their first time ever. interesting should be an understatement. lol

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com
Friday 1/25

I think I'm going to call an audible and go to Elk instead. They're 100% open with snowmaking, and more important, it's half the drive.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com