• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Where are you skiing this weekend? Mar 9-10, 2013 Edition

Cheese

Sugarbush (Friday)
Killington (Saturday)
Okemo (Sunday)

Red Spyder jacket, black pants, blue helmet with an Alpine Zone sticker. PM me if you'd like to meet up and share some runs.

ScottySkis

If snow hits Pennsylvania, hopefully Elk.
If snow hits the Cats hopefully the hill I love there. If no knew snow maybe Gore, Whiteface, or Mt. snow, were most likely snow goes I want to follow.

BenedictGomez

Mystery Bonus Day? (Thursday)
Sugarbush (Friday)
Jay Peak (Saturday)

Thursday could be a "bonus day" if this storm hits NJ and school is cancelled (gf is a teacher). Would hit either Hunter or Windham since they're closer off I-87 than Platty.

ScottySkis

My favorite Platty, hopefully see some A zoners their both days. Hippy girl chick, let know if u need advice, not the easiest hill to get to you. Enjoy I want a trip reports please have fun, I hear wet snow to fall at platty this Thursday night, platty snow for you.:):):):rolleyes::rolleyes::cool:

xwhaler

Magic on Sunday....bringing a new fella to experience Magic for his 1st time :razz:

crank

Magic on Friday, driving up tonight. Will ski Magic or maybe Okemo Saturday and if things are still good may stay and ski Sunday. I have a couple hundred dollars of old okemo gift cards that I need to use sometime and it's a fun place for spring conditions which we may get Sat/Sun.

Cheese

Magic on Friday, driving up tonight. Will ski Magic or maybe Okemo Saturday and if things are still good may stay and ski Sunday. I have a couple hundred dollars of old okemo gift cards that I need to use sometime and it's a fun place for spring conditions which we may get Sat/Sun.

PM sent. Hope to see you at Okemo Sunday.