• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who brings a dog home with out asking people in the home they live in first ( I love

ScottySkis

So we have 2 dogs were i live and their great. i live with 2 others a and my roommate friend has another person in the downsatirs spare room because guy got kicked out of his parents place. He does ask if he can bring another dog home. our 1 dog is not a friendly dog at first he has anxiey. i hVe allsrgies to dogs. but we do everything to keep me away from their shedding. I mean if he asked first maybe my roommate wouldhave said yes. The giy just put his dog in the fence with our other dogs Nd when ky roommate got home to feed his dogs they wewre all about to fight. This guy also never locked doors or shuts thwm after we have aklsked jlhik a million times to kedp dooors shut so our dogs dont eat his stiff and hlgrlet sick. He still does not lock doors.

mriceyman

I guess he saw your dogs and thought he could bring his. I say let your mean dog eat his dog

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

jimk

Hope your situation works out ok.
I just had to put our long time family dog to sleep on May 3rd. We took him back to the rescue shelter we got him from 14 years ago. My kids, now in their 20s, were really broken up about it, but his heart went bad and he was suffering. Great pet, but last thing I want right now is for someone to drop a new dog on us without asking. They are a big responsibility and I can't understand why so many young single folks get them only to lock them up in some nasty pen or room 98% of the time. Have kids instead:wink:

Last edited:

twinplanx

Wow, this guy sounds like a gem. Wonder why his parents gave him the boot? ;-)

Sent from my SCH-S735C using Tapatalk

dlague

Sounds like a doggy soap opera!

We have two dogs - one our son brought home without asking - luckily both dogs get along! We have a larger dog (80 lbs) that we adopted from the Turks & Caicos Islands and the new dog is a Pomeranian - little dog that our bigger dog could probably chew up and spit out. The bigger dog likes to be social with other dogs.

Good luck!

hammer

Hope your situation works out ok.
I just had to put our long time family dog to sleep on May 3rd. We took him back to the rescue shelter we got him from 14 years ago. My kids, now in their 20s, were really broken up about it, but his heart went bad and he was suffering. Great pet, but last thing I want right now is for someone to drop a new dog on us without asking. They are a big responsibility and I can't understand why so many young single folks get them only to lock them up in some nasty pen or room 98% of the time. Have kids instead:wink:
Sorry about your loss.

Might be wrong about this but wouldn't a cat be a better convenience pet for younger folks? Love having dogs but they can be as much maintenance as toddlers (or teenagers) sometimes...

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
A friend of ours got a dog and didn't run it by his family. They eventually got rid of the dog as it was tearing up the yard and wasn't really getting enough attention.

ScottySkis

Jimk sorry i know it stinks when louse love one. I think my roommates going to ask the guy to leave soon. our dogs had shoots how do we know this dog had it shoot? found out today it his GF of a week dog actually. . Our dogs just bark a lot at everything that not famikiar to them. Plus in house we have beeeping things so they dont gp on the couch. And do crappy and piss. This dog doent have that stuff.