• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who is hotter? Lindsey Vonn or Julia Mancuso?

Who is hotter? Lindsey Vonn or Julia Mancuso?

• Lindsey Vonn

Votes: 77 40.5%
  • Julia Mancuso

Votes: 113 59.5%

• Total voters

deadheadskier

Staff member
My guess is your into blue or orange hair too.

Blue hair? As in women in your age demographic? I'm sure I'll still love and be attracted to my wife when she's that age.

And as a red head, I'll be the first to admit many red heads like myself have hair that's really more orange than red and yes I've seen many attractive women with similar color hair to me.

Puck it

Blue hair? As in women in your age demographic? I'm sure I'll still love and be attracted to my wife when she's that age.

And as a red head, I'll be the first to admit many red heads like myself have hair that's really more orange than red and yes I've seen many attractive women with similar color hair to me.
So many ginger jokes are going thru my head!! It could burst.

BenedictGomez

Lindsey Vonn & Julia Macuso are both less attractive after that very public and very juvenile, 2nd-grade TWTR spat over snowboarding.

It's hard to believe they're both 32 year old adults, that was behaviour more akin to 13 year olds (or at least very immature 23 year olds).

ALLSKIING

Staff member
Lindsey is out for Killington...crashed yesterday.
3275e32da3b14d72e495696a86fe4316.jpg

Sent from my LG-H901 using AlpineZone mobile app

Jully

That's really tragic. It's just a broken arm! You don't need your arms to ski (sorta).

SIKSKIER

Beat me to it Wa.Here was the text that was posted with that pic.
"My arm is getting better, slowly but surely I'm making progress! Working hard every day so I can get back on snow as soon as possible"