• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AZ Group Buy!!!

mriceyman

I can be on the Finance/Accounting team, plus I'm a decent wingshooter with a 20 gauge, so I'll handle all BTM related issues*.

*Bicknell's Thrush Management

You're hired but well lhave to file that under "Don't ask Don't tell". What the state doesn't know won't hurt them.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

frapcap

So let's see what we have now:

Management: Me I guess (Business Operations)
Mountain Ops/Snow Making: Ynggous:
ITD: SkiNEWhere
Ski Patrol: Tim and Tin
Bartenders: Cannonball and Ski Diva
Mountain Ambassador: GMCunni

Who else am I missing?

In my previous life before my current position I was an executive chef or F&B assistant manager. Didn't involve a lot of cooking at that point, more management and forecasting than anything. Food is tough though, you need a pretty solid operating budget to make it worth while.

mriceyman

I can handle all food operations. I own 2 ice cream shops, a food stand on the jersey shore, and do events all over the northeast. This would be cake compared to my workload on a daily basis and we don operate in the winter so its basically made for me lol

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
scotty is out

049-doughnut.gif

MadMadWorld

I can be on the Finance/Accounting team, plus I'm a decent wingshooter with a 20 gauge, so I'll handle all BTM related issues*.

*Bicknell's Thrush Management

Smart thinking. A 20 gauge to a Bicknell Thrush will definitely not leave any evidence other many maybe a feather or 2.

Domeskier

I can handle all food operations. I own 2 ice cream shops, a food stand on the jersey shore, and do events all over the northeast. This would be cake compared to my workload on a daily basis and we don operate in the winter so its basically made for me lol

Gonna need to be year round when the AZ Action Park opens!

skiNEwhere

In all seriousness (I know, sorry to even go there) how does Tenney stack up against its nearest competitors in terms of natural snowfall?

BenedictGomez

Smart thinking.

A 20 gauge to a Bicknell Thrush will definitely not leave any evidence other many maybe a feather or 2

Especially when you load it with 3" shells of 1 1/4 oz, 5 shot turkey loads.

Basically, a pink dust cloud is what I'm going for.

WIN_X203XCT5.jpg

Is it really gonna be that bad on pow days??? What's next, armed ski patrollers? Any takers?

Wait, you want there to be a ski patrol?

Who let the narc in the room!

MadMadWorld

Especially when you load it with 3" shells of 1 1/4 oz, 5 shot turkey loads.

Basically, a pink dust cloud is what I'm going for.

WIN_X203XCT5.jpg

Wait, you want there to be a ski patrol?

Who let the narc in the room!

I'm more of a rifle guy but I can appreciate anyone who "enjoys" firing that type of ammo.

Win Mag is the shiiiiit!

ScottySkis

scotty is out

I gained a lot of weight this past winter because I gave into the munchies. I lost most of that weight now and will be ignoring the munchies next time I hang with MJ.

I can handle all forklift and receiving and shipping duties, and warehouse stuff and storage.