• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

From_The_NEK Pictures Thread

from_the_NEK

Website
fineartamerica.com
Springtime in the NEK:

17019541577_4966ea8075_o.jpg

dlague

I agree second one. However the unfocused background is cool on the first with focus on the flowers.

JDMRoma

I'd combine both images and blur the background slightly. That's just me. !

Great pics though. Would make a good poster !!!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

from_the_NEK

Website
fineartamerica.com
I'd combine both images and blur the background slightly. That's just me. !

I think I need to get Photoshop to start doing that level of developing with my photos. Currently I only have Lightroom.

Thanks for the opinions guys. I've been leaning toward #2 as well.

As a reward you get this one :)

Spring in the Park by Tim_NEK, on Flickr

Last edited:

Domeskier

Roughly 120-5' for the first 2 (add that I was in my second floor bedroom window), 160-70' for the last one (I was outside on the ground for this one).

Awesome. When I lived in suburban NJ, we'd occasionally have a bear wander into town. People would call 9-1-1 and they'd shut the place down until animal control captured and relocated it.

freeski

When Cannon was cutting the Tuckerbrook trails I went up and hiked around to see how they were building the trails. When I was at the top of the trail pod a huge black bear comes out of the woods. He was 50 yards away and never paid any attention to me, but I was scared to death. I had a camera and got a couple of shots of him. When I showed my friends they'd say. Is that a bear? They were blurry and I was far away. You have some really cool pictures there. Amazing you got the expression on the bears face.