• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Is Alpinezone the Safe Space of internet ski forums?

MEtoVTSkier

attachment.php

Where HS is usually talking from...

mbedle

Holly Shit - I just spent 10 minutes online to realize what this safe space shit is. Wow - I can't wait to have fun interviewing some of these people. This will be 100 x better than the couple of times people showed up with their parents for an interview!!! Let the crying begin...

SKI-3PO

It is quality trolling, but it would be funnier if sometime in the past 4 1/2 years, they changed the name on the account to Nick.

Or maybe there is one but the Nick troll is too busy to post there too.

JimG.

Staff member
I do have to say, whoever is running the aplinezone account over there is an A+ level troll, every single time.

A former AZ member banned 10 years ago. Hard to believe he's still carrying a grudge.

The lack of updates to the account name or avatar is a direct shot at Greg who sold AZ years ago.

Pretty scary.

Tin

A former AZ member banned 10 years ago. Hard to believe he's still carrying a grudge.

The lack of updates to the account name or avatar is a direct shot at Greg who sold AZ years ago.

Pretty scary.

Pretty funny actually

bigbog

Without Epicski's 20-30_something technique_police redefining Proper_Technique moves with every 5" of snow...Phil "Philpug" will have some leisure time...to spend outdoors...

Last edited:

snoseek

Pugski.com is now up and running for anyone wanting to take a look. Epic mistake haha

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk