• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Just another day at Killington

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com

jrmagic

Apparently thr victim didn't park so close that the jerkoffs couldn't get in their car. WTF is wrong with people?? Guess karma worked though cause the driving under the influence is gonna hurt more than the vandalism.

ironhippy

Haha ...Should have said they were rescuing the dog.

Is this really a concern people have? The comments had lots of people claiming animal cruelty. I understand in the summer time, but in the winter?

My dog has spent many a day in the back of the truck at the ski hill. He's got a huge fur coat and if the sun is shining, it can be downright comfortable back there. He always seemed to prefer coming to the hill as opposed to sleeping on my bed at home.

dlague

Those guys are idiots! Hopefully they get banned from K.

However, regarding leaving a dog in the car - that is not a big issue when it is sunny and 30-35 out. We have gone skiing with our dog in the car. I would just go out every now and then to let him out to walk around. There is plenty of room in my truck with seats down we leave him food and water and blankets - no problem.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Used to bring my lab with me to the hill all the time when I lived in Stowe. We were back to my truck for beers and food a couple times a day and we let him out. Several friends did the same.

HD333

This brought back a door ding memory from my past.

Years ago back in college I had a Toyota Pickup. I Parked at the same time as a Jaguar.
Jag was on passengers side and the oblivious I'm better than you Wellesley lady opened her door and hit my door HARD. She simply looked up saw the truck, shrugged and walked away.
My girlfriend was in the passenger seat I said open your door as hard as you can and hit her door. Well she did and left a nice dent in the lady's Jag. I didn't expect her to hit it that hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
Is this really a concern people have? The comments had lots of people claiming animal cruelty. I understand in the summer time, but in the winter?

My dog has spent many a day in the back of the truck at the ski hill. He's got a huge fur coat and if the sun is shining, it can be downright comfortable back there. He always seemed to prefer coming to the hill as opposed to sleeping on my bed at home.

Comment was in jest ,
If you have a Bluebird , calm day just below freezing , the relative humidity can be low so the lots of water may be needed.
Old AMC pacer with lots of windows would heat up , most vehicles these days aren't all glass so it's no big deal.
These guys should be banned I agree , after all they were "Boarders":grin:

SIKSKIER

I had an ex chief of police friend that still skis at Cannon get po-d about a guy parking in front of him so close he couldn't get out.So he unrolls his winch and pulls the car tight to his.He says "that guy won't be leaving till I leave".Never heard how that turned out.

Cornhead

I had an ex chief of police friend that still skis at Cannon get po-d about a guy parking in front of him so close he couldn't get out.So he unrolls his winch and pulls the car tight to his.He says "that guy won't be leaving till I leave".Never heard how that turned out.

Cops, and ex cops, are worse than snowboarders, talk about an entitled group. I'm being sarcastic... about the boarders, cops are much worse.;)

Hats off to all you in law enforcement out there, better you than me, you put your life on the line every day, you deal with the dregs of society daily too. From my experience, if you aren't an asshole when you become a cop, you'll more than likely end up one before you're done, occupational hazard, kudos. I need nothing to turn me into an asshole, I was born one. Perhaps I should've been a cop?:D

My buddy, a retired sheriff, born again asshole, served the end of his career in the undercover narcotics division. One day he calls me and asks if I'd like to make some cash. He wanted me to attempt a drug buy. There's a housing project that had a pay phone on the sidewalk outside. That's how old this story is. Anyway, you called the dealer from the phone, he checked you out from the window of the project. If he thought you were OK, he sold to you.

I asked my buddy how much I would get. He told me $20, and it could be a regular thing. I told him thanks, but no thanks. First of all, I don't want to risk my life for $20. Second, I looked more like a cop than my buddy. Third, I might have run into someone I know.

River19

Vermonters not Joeys........Joeys would have stuck the tire with a switchblade and left a note......

Domeskier

Vermonters not Joeys........Joeys would have stuck the tire with a switchblade and left a note......

Is that before or after they intimidate the offender with sinister finger-snapping and a simulated gang fight dance?

WJenness

The finger snapping only comes after the heated argument about whose mother makes a better lasagna.