• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Blue Boy at Hunter...

Tin

He is a menace and gets real billigerant. He does this all day long. I understand he also parks at the hotel and skis in from there taking up the guests spots. I have heard, cannot verify, that his name is Kevin

That is HS's first name. No joke.

BenedictGomez

If this guy truly is a well-known menace, I imagine SKIS will take this far more seriously than the prior owners. Corporate will well understand that his $800 pass is not worth a potential $800,000 legal settlement.

catskillman

Spread the word! He almost nailed me on claires 2 years ago.
Me hellgate this season, and last. The cliff encounter I witnessed was the worst, that person nearly hit the rocks and was having a panic attack. I wonder if she ever skied again.

catskillman

My friend runs the hotel - I'll let her know..
They get pretty pissed at people taking up spots..
Great & they should. I have pretty much given up on going to happy hour and haveing dinner here during the season, it is impossible to park and the lot is always icy.

KustyTheKlown

my dad got into a ski accident at hunter with mayor ed koch in the 80s. no one was hurt. the mayor was a nice guy.

cool story, hansel.

catskillman

[He is still there and dressed in helmet to boot blue, skiing like a lunatic. Saw him twice on Saturday, both from the lift - which is much safer trust me, skiing sown cliff to bleeker fast as can be no turns. It is just a matter of time - just hope it is he that gets hurt and not someone who is just in the wrong place .....

So I have been tracking him, watching waiting and finally got him.....
Saw him a few times over the weeks, still never on the trail. Then yesterday, 3pm, Clairs, saw him. Caught him passed him, 65 MPH according to ski trax. Rode the lift with him. "are you blueboy?" "who" His name is Brian. I told he was a legend. He said he heard about the trash talk. He said it was because of the outfit. I think he might respond to these posts.

After, he skied away, the ex patroller with me says, he use to wear all white. He had a run in with him for people complaining about reckless skiing. BB replied, "NOT AGAIN" We'll see what happens.....

Third picture for fun, seen on the F lift. Only at Hunter!!

Attachments

• IMG_20160220_083519.jpg
    IMG_20160220_083519.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 359
  • IMG_20160227_083950.jpg
    IMG_20160227_083950.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 357
  • IMG_20160221_132910.jpg
    IMG_20160221_132910.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 357

Smellytele

Saw him a few times over the weeks, still never on the trail. Then yesterday, 3pm, Clairs, saw him. Caught him passed him, 65 MPH according to ski trax. Rode the lift with him. "are you blueboy?" "who" His name is Brian. I told he was a legend. He said he heard about the trash talk. He said it was because of the outfit. I think he might respond to these posts.

After, he skied away, the ex patroller with me says, he use to wear all white. He had a run in with him for people complaining about reckless skiing. BB replied, "NOT AGAIN" We'll see what happens.....

what was going on on chair 110? shinning a moon? plumbers crack? or sexual activity of some deviant nature?

catskillman

He usually skis over from the highlands and into the lift line at an unsafe speed also.

He buzzed a friend on Clairs this weekend, and got his wife on Cliff Saturday. This is insane. He is going to hurt someone!!!!!!!!!!!

catskillman

I think he mostly skis on weekends.

I have never seen him during the week, but then I am not there that often during the week.

Some of us were talking, and in all the years and resorts we have skied (and believe me it is a lot! scary) we have never experienced anyone like this. What kind of a deranged man this guy must be!!! He does change his outfit in the spring, greenish w/ black pants, but his style is unmistakable.

He is not a good skier tecnically at all, he just skis very fast and for some sick reason likes to scare and put others in danger by getting as close as possible to them.

deadheadskier

Staff member

Any more Intel?

How old was he? What did he say about his skiing habits that others dislike?

I really don't get why he could still be allowed to ski the way he does without Ski Patrol intervention. What does Ski Patrol say?