• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Dinner thread...What's cooking...

deadheadskier

Staff member
Roasting a chicken, stuffing inside that includes homemade chicken apple sausage I made last night, mashed potatoes, gravy, squash

deadheadskier

Staff member
Burgers from fresh at home ground NY Striploin.....butt end, really not great for steaks. Caesar salad, homemade dressing. Well technically not Caesar dressing as I don't keep anchovies around, but the rest is the same, just up the garlic, salt and some whole grain mustard

Moe Ghoul

Leftover porkchop, layered with 1 cut up leftover italian sausage, layered with L/Over cacciatore sauce, layered with provolone..........and L/Over pasta. Might have to sprinkle a generous amount of powdered Lipitor on that hideous mess, lol. Pretty much cleaned out all the L/Overs in the fridge. :)

drjeff

A Cobb salad with some extra teryaki steak tips throne on top, and a few Copper Ales at a local brewpub

Leftovers..I have some spaghetti with sausage..and garlic bread..and 2 pieces of a turkey and brie wrap from a client in the catering business.

drjeff

Earlier at the bar I was telling my buddy about Roots Orion TRs..that thing makes becoming a vegetarian foolish..

I'll second that! Now I just need to figure out a way to get around the clause in the owner's by-laws about where my place in VT is about no charcoal grilles on the decks :(

deadheadskier

Staff member
Chicken Breast stuffed with apples, cheddar and homemade chicken apple sausage, raviolis, garlic & herb cream sauce

yes I'm fat :lol: