• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

krisskis

Working...finally sat down to check emails. Been super busy here tonight. i feel like the narcotic queen with all the drugs ive been pushing. Its all good though....keep them drugged and quiet.

OT...was having some really bad cravings for nicotine earlier. I think it had something to do with both my kids pissing me off. Feeling better now...9 days!!!

drjeff

Working...finally sat down to check emails. Been super busy here tonight. i feel like the narcotic queen with all the drugs ive been pushing. Its all good though....keep them drugged and quiet.

OT...was having some really bad cravings for nicotine earlier. I think it had something to do with both my kids pissing me off. Feeling better now...9 days!!!

Congrats on the 9 days Kris! Keep up the good work!

Warp Daddy

NINE DAYS YEE HAAA WAY TO GO KRISSIE -- Thats great -- YOU CAN DO IT

The first 3 weeks R teh TOUGHEST ---------------------------------- KEEP STRONG GIRL

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Congrats, Kris, on making it 9 days!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right now...catching up on a few things. I'm supposed to go out for a solo MTB ride in an hour or two (once Grandpa arrives to play with the kids), but I'm not sure if I'll have the time to go now.... Something unexpected came up for this afternoon.

Moe Ghoul

Wow Moe..812th in the contest...da damn..:daffy:

Kinda like being 15 lengths behind on the final stretch at the Belmont with no steroid shot. But I'm having fun. The good news is I'm trading the contest pretty close to my own money, so it's all good.
Just got stopped outta 4 positions for losses. :( Oil's tanking, good for us, bad for the trade.

Wow this one customer is giving me a migraine....ahhhhhhhhh...I'd really just like to send him his deposit back and let another monument company deal with him..

Greg

Staff member

Nice job. Hopefully someday soon just the thought of smoking will skeeve you out.

drjeff

Just sitting at my desk filling out some charts, waiting to see if a patient shows up or if I head to lunch early today. Nice day outside too. Real tempting to cancel the afternoon patients and go play some golf, especially since I've already hit my daily target production goal :)

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Organizing my thoughts. The kids are playing with grandpa. I skipped the bike ride :( but the quiet time is good, too. I had some thinking to do anyway.

dmc

sitting in a room - with 2 Swedes, 3 Israelis, and 2 Chinese guys discussing software releases...