• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

BackLoafRiver

Just re-packed the gear for this weekend. I am debating getting lodging up at Sugarloaf for Friday and Saturday night.

Also, got a 6 pack of Sierra Nevada Anniversary ale and some Champagne for the evening.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Baking cinnamon buns and cooking up some bacon. Late start to the day; meant to get up 2 hours ago. Still, enjoying just hanging out with my man sans kiddos. :D

drjeff

Sitting in the base lodge at Mount Snow waiting for my wife to return from warming up by the fireplace and watching the "hangover crowd" roll in!

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
Just got in from a great mountain bike ride in the woods. There is about 3" on the ground and I thought it would be awful, but traction was surprisingly good. We rode up the big hill made it except for the steepest section, which includes a series of stone staircases on the way down without incident!

Warp Daddy

breakfast , grumpy worn out and tired of being sick dammit --------slept in Lazy Boy last nite coughing was keeping me awake all damn nite . 17 straight days of this crap will see my doc tuesday

drjeff

Mid morning warm up/caffiene break! CROWDED at Mount Snow this AM :EEK: The 4" of fresh is tracked out already!

Terry

Just downloaded a cd that a friend gave me today. A local band that cut two albums in the late 70's and almost made it but broke up. Been looking for the music for a long time.

drjeff

Watching The Hangover with my wife and getting ready to go shovel out the drifts from my front walk so the dog can go out for about the 10th time today up here in VT

4aprice

Home watching the Jets try to make the playoffs after a great trip to Vermont and Boston. Left N Jersey Thursday morning in the snow, had fresh snow at Mt Snow, Drove to Boston Sat pm in the snow and drove back to NJ today in the snow. You know its a good weekend when the truck stays in 4 wheel drive almost the entire trip.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

BeanoNYC

Nursing a back injury from Christmas day. (Fell down the stairs) Thinking about taking a muscle relaxer and a percocet but I start work again tomorrow and need to have a clear head for the kiddies. Alleve will have to do.