Ugly, depressing green! - Page 5

AlpineZone

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by andyzee View Post
    Green is in:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by andyzee View Post
    Green is in:

Remove most of the stalks and add a dash or 2 of some red stuff and that's pretty much what the main waste water filter trap looks like at the end of the day in my office!
    '07--08 season: 51 Days, '08-'09 season: 55 Days, '09-'10 season: 41 Days, '10-'11 season: 49 days, '11-'12 season: 40 Days '12-'13 season: 57 days, '13-'14 season, 60 days '14-'15 season 60 days, '15-'16 season 52 days, '16-'17 season: 50 days '07-'17 seasons: 515 Days

Quote Originally Posted by drjeff View Post
    Remove most of the stalks and add a dash or 2 of some red stuff and that's pretty much what the main waste water filter trap looks like at the end of the day in my office!
    From all the tarter??

Quote Originally Posted by GrilledSteezeSandwich View Post
    From all the tarter??
    That and random chunks of tooth/old filling material, gum tissue, and the occasional good 'ol phlegm ball! Not a pretty site what goes into the filter, but what comes out of the filter is actually cleaner than the town water that supplies the office - By law we've got to have some SERIOUS filtration going on in the practice and in the case of many trace minerals/elements what we're releasing into the town sewer water has a LOWER concentration of those minerals/elements than what comes in.
    '07--08 season: 51 Days, '08-'09 season: 55 Days, '09-'10 season: 41 Days, '10-'11 season: 49 days, '11-'12 season: 40 Days '12-'13 season: 57 days, '13-'14 season, 60 days '14-'15 season 60 days, '15-'16 season 52 days, '16-'17 season: 50 days '07-'17 seasons: 515 Days

Quote Originally Posted by drjeff View Post
    That and random chunks of tooth/old filling material, gum tissue, and the occasional good 'ol phlegm ball! Not a pretty site what goes into the filter, but what comes out of the filter is actually cleaner than the town water that supplies the office - By law we've got to have some SERIOUS filtration going on in the practice and in the case of many trace minerals/elements what we're releasing into the town sewer water has a LOWER concentration of those minerals/elements than what comes in.
    Yikes everytime I read one of your dental posts..it makes me want to brush and floss even more. I already sleep with a mouthguard because I'm a grinder and my canines aren't sharp anymore.

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
    I nearly had a heart attack and changed it back to blue.

Quote Originally Posted by GrilledSteezeSandwich View Post
    Yikes everytime I read one of your dental posts..it makes me want to brush and floss even more. I already sleep with a mouthguard because I'm a grinder and my canines aren't sharp anymore.
    There might just be a little method to my madness!

As much as most folks think us dentist's are just sadistic, money hungry animals that live for folks poor oral health and enjoy making them feel guilty about not taking care of their mouths, most of us when it comes down to it would much rather tell you after you've had your teeth cleaned that you're good for another 6 months! Although once or twice a day we do need to go into that stereotypical sadistic bad guy/gal so we can appease our drill happy selves! LOL!

Thread Information