• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ugly, depressing green!

drjeff

Greg, you better be careful. You are dealing with a group of depressed people and this color change might be enough to push someone over the edge.

Hey, atleast today is "Cinco De Drinko" so if that alone wasn't an excuse to have an adult beverage or two today, this forcing of the green upon us definately justifies it! ;)

Greg

Staff member
You whiners should feel fortunate that I allow you to choose your style. It wasn't always that way and I can always go back to that.... ;)

Mildcat

Hey, atleast today is "Cinco De Drinko" so if that alone wasn't an excuse to have an adult beverage or two today, this forcing of the green upon us definately justifies it! ;)

Uh Oh!!! Glad I don't have any dentist appts. today after lunch. :wink:

bvibert

Staff member
Not sure what happened there. I forced it to everyone. It's possible that the "Quick Style Chooser" is cookied or something and overrides profile settings.

That's what it must be. I had to log out for something, which clears the cookies, and when I logged back in it was GREEN!!! :eek:

kcyanks1

That's what it must be. I had to log out for something, which clears the cookies, and when I logged back in it was GREEN!!! :eek:

I hadn't known about the quick-style chooser before, so perhaps that's it. I gave a quick look at the cookies and no obvious cookies that are doing this, but of course it still could be it, and I don't want to bother selectively deleting and editing cookies right now to figure it out for sure :)

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
This year, I don't mind it. It's like a symbol of growth for me. Warmth. Maybe a sign of better things to come? I usually change it back, but this year I think I'll leave it green.

I'll atleast wait until after 5PM before I honor my lack of mexican heritage ;) :beer:

Oh man..I wasn't going to drink today but I guess I'll have to...undelay undalay ariba ariba..lake titicaca..chimighanga..te quiro taco bell..

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Green is in:

cannabis-drying.jpg