• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Age???

What is your age?

• Total voters

awf170

I was wondering if i was the only teenager on this forum and about how old everyone was?
anyway im 16 and im probably the youngest one.

ChileMass

awf170 said:
I was wondering if i was the only teenager on this forum and about how old everyone was?
anyway im 16 and im probably the youngest one.

Hey awf170 - no worries about age here. I am 45 but ski my ass off when I get the chance, and still turn my speakers all the way up when I listen to rock 'n roll. :beer:

There are likely some teens who lurk here. Need more to participate actively.....

smitty77

Website
hotmix77.tripod.com
I'm 27 and like ChileMass I listen to music like I was 14 - loud!

I have a wife, a son, a cat, a dog, and a house with a picket fence (only the fence is in the back around the pond/fountain). I guess Denis leary is right - "I'm your average white suburbanite slob..." :)

Judging by the poll numbers we have quite a diverse group of people around here.

bvibert

Staff member
awf170, it appears that you didn't even vote in your own poll! :eek: ;)

I'm 27 here too.

Married, first kid on the way :)

JimG.

Staff member
I'm 33, but I started counting backwards when I hit 40. Wife, 3 kids, big house, 5.5 acres. Still ski 45-50 days a season.

Life is good.

hammer

JimG. said:
I'm 33, but I started counting backwards when I hit 40. Wife, 3 kids, big house, 5.5 acres. Still ski 45-50 days a season.

Life is good.
I'm quite envious of the fact that you can ski 45-50 days a season...how often does the family join you?

Stephen

Website
www.dunhom.com
My age is showing. I clicked the wrong button. I chose 20-30.

I'm 32. 3 kids, no pets. Bought my first house in December. I drive too far to work. And I'm 25% done the NH4Ks.

-Stephen

Paul

I'm just getting back on the slopes this year with the wife and 4 yr. old daughter.

I stopped skiing before awf was born. :oops:

JimG.

Staff member
hammer said:
JimG. said:

Life is good.
I'm quite envious of the fact that you can ski 45-50 days a season...how often does the family join you?

My 10 and 8 year old sons join me for 30-35 of those days; they're both excellent skiers. My wife just started skiing again this month because my 2 1/2 year old had his first ski days during our VT trip 2 weeks ago. She is a sane skier who prefers groomers and intermediate terrain; I'm the wildman who searches out the steepest, narrowest, most tree filled lines I can find, hiking and skinning as needed.

We make a good team.

hammer

JimG. said:
My 10 and 8 year old sons join me for 30-35 of those days; they're both excellent skiers. My wife just started skiing again this month because my 2 1/2 year old had his first ski days during our VT trip 2 weeks ago. She is a sane skier who prefers groomers and intermediate terrain; I'm the wildman who searches out the steepest, narrowest, most tree filled lines I can find, hiking and skinning as needed.

We make a good team.
You sure do...now I'm really envious. :wink:

dmc

I'm 41... Pretty f'in old... ;)

I hang out with people lots younger then me.. Last week when I skinned up to Tucks I was with a friend who's 23...
I told him to bring his Dad next time...

awf170

smitty77 said:
I'm 27 and like ChileMass I listen to music like I was 14 - loud!

It seems like the most of the music i listen to older then myself, listining to pink floyd right now thats like double my age

thetrailboss

Staff member
Fixed your quote for you and also added "Gear Review" to your great review of the Salomon skis. Hope this is OK and thanks for the postings :wink: