• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Twister is back!

powbmps

Sweet! Thanks for the link Mondeo. Dimensions haven't changed.

I've gotten pretty used to the 175, but it might be time to sack up and go with the 182.

I'm a cheap bastard these days though. Hopefully they have some left at the end of the season :-D.

Glenn

I remember those skis....Remember the hole in the tip that was capped off by that red thing?

deadheadskier

Staff member
I wonder why Dynastar is only selling them through one ski shop?

I'd love to try them, definitely dig the old school. Heck of a bargain compared to the Harts too

powbmps

Same graphics as last years Trouble Makers.

Glenn

Yup the chicken heart tip is back! Can in the boot stretch pants be far behind now??? :rolleyes:

K2 brought back an ol school logo as well.. The black one with the K2 logo being written/drawn in.

Greg

Staff member
Oh man. So tempting.

jack97

is it just me or do the graphics look retro??

no matter, the universe coming back into the proper alignment.... hurray for bringing it back !!

Glenn

Oh come on now Glenn, of course those plates did all that they claimed to ;) Just like the Dynastar Chicken Heart in this thread ;) :rolleyes:

LOL!

You know, I want to say I remember some more beginner oriented Rossi's of the time having the dampener as part of the ski graphics.

drjeff

LOL!

You know, I want to say I remember some more beginner oriented Rossi's of the time having the dampener as part of the ski graphics.

I think you may be right. You thinking of a dark gray/maybe black ski with the faux vas plate??? That's what my brain atleast is having flashbacks to!

deadheadskier

Staff member
I think you may be right. You thinking of a dark gray/maybe black ski with the faux vas plate??? That's what my brain atleast is having flashbacks to!

Prior to the teal green 4S's they had a dark gray and black kind of striped 4S with the vas plate. I had them in 6th grade.

Glenn

And my wife thinks that when I can recall details like that that it's just wasting brain space ;) :rolleyes: ;)

My wife thinks that when I come home with skis from the side of the road that I'm just wasting garage space. :smash: