• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Is - Are - What's - Do you?

dmc

Did you have a professional photographer following you around back then?

No - but i had(and still have) a great camera! that trip - i think - was a stopover on the ride back from a late May tucks trip... So we were loaded up with film...

ctenidae

On the advice of my attorney, I decline to answer that question, as my response may tend to incriminate me.

dmc

No, Donny, these men are nihilists. There's nothing to be afraid of.

ski9

I blame Jersey for that... somehow...

The Hindenburg was originally designed by the Zeppelin Co. for helium, which, as your Highlander education told you is much less flammable than hydrogen), but one of the leading opponents to the U.S. exportation of helium to Germany was Senator William Warren Barbour. Barbour and fellow US Senators feared other Euro countries would get their hands on the helium for use in military airships.

The Hindenburg's 16 gas cells were filled with hydrogen.

Boom.

Barbour was a US Senator from New Jersey.

ERJ-145CA

shamwowcolor.jpg

Another great pitch from the Shamwow guy:

"You're gonna love my nuts" 0:54

I watched the slamchop commercial yesterday and I was amazed and actually thought it could improve my quality of life..but I'm too smart to fall for the..this offer is only good for 20 minutes song and dance..if the offer was only good for 20 minutes..why would I see it several times a week?????