• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Spring Gloves

gmcunni

Hands were sweating today. Been looking but haven't found a good spring glove, anyone have something they'd recommend? Saw "POW OZONE GLOVES" online for $20 but can't tell if they are light enough for spring use.

Grassi21

i rocked the marmot glove liners today. i think they cost $12.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I used to have some Burton glove liners that had grippy palms. They made great spring gloves. Alas, I somehow lost them this season and I'm not sure what I will replace them with, but probably something similar.

Glenn

These Markers are a classic (not saying that's the place to buy them):

http://www.artechski.com/markerspringgloves.aspx

These deliver. I have a set that have to be 10-15 years old...and they still work great. My wife just picked up a pair on closeout this fall.

I grabbed a pair of Spyder spring gloves. They're really sharp looking, but IMHO, a spring only glove. I can use the Markers during the regular season for transporting the gear to and from the lodge. The Spyders...not so much. They're almost too breathable.

powbmps

These deliver. I have a set that have to be 10-15 years old...and they still work great. My wife just picked up a pair on closeout this fall.

:smile: That's all I wore for years. Funny how they still look the exact same. Picked up a pair of Bonfire pipe gloves a couple years ago that have worked great, but they don't make them anymore. Luckily I've got a pair of unused Markers in the closet for when they wear out.

Glenn

:smile: That's all I wore for years. Funny how they still look the exact same. Picked up a pair of Bonfire pipe gloves a couple years ago that have worked great, but they don't make them anymore. Luckily I've got a pair of unused Markers in the closet for when they wear out.

They are really good gloves. I've used them a lot outside in the winter as well. (quick snow shoveling, or running out to the shed to grab something)