- Earliest starting date for me...11/28
- Latest ending date for me... 4/5
- Skied in six different months (Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr)
- Skied at six different mountains (Blue, Killington, Camelback, Mountain Creek, Stratton)
- Skied 32 days (smashed my old record of 22 from 2007)
- Skied 515,415 vertical feet (old record 364,400 also from 2007)
- Bought a new pair of skis (Nordica Jet Fuels)
- Made some new ski buddies
- Slow March
- Did not get to spend as much time in Vermont as I would have liked.
- Most likely skied my last day at Killington for a while for getting harassed by security @BMMC. I didn't post about this cause the topic was already beat to death.
- Got chased off Blue Mountain (literally) by their Ski Patrol for skiing to fast. It was a pretty messed up situation. I had a long talk with the owner afterwords and she promised that it wouldn't happen again. Enough said.
- Kinda had an knee injury....but not really. That's getting better every day.
Blue Mountain, PA - 19
Stratton, VT - 1
Killington, VT -7
Camelback, PA - 1
Windham NY - 3
Mountain Creek, NJ - 1