• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hot Sauce- Your Favorite?

Black Phantom

This is my preference. What is yours?

sriracha_hot_chili_sauce.jpg

love the angry rooster for asian

cholula for mex

franks wing sauce for all kinds of stuff

franks also makes a sweet chili sauce that is money...you could put that stuff on a shoe and it would taste pretty good to me

at california tortilla they have a wall of like 300 hot sauces that you can choose from...it's heaven...last time i tried a carrot based habanero sauce that was really nice

Black Phantom

love the angry rooster for asian

cholula for mex

franks wing sauce for all kinds of stuff

franks also makes a sweet chili sauce that is money...you could put that stuff on a shoe and it would taste pretty good to me

at california tortilla they have a wall of like 300 hot sauces that you can choose from...it's heaven...last time i tried a carrot based habanero sauce that was really nice

Carrots are a great ingredient for hot dishes.

Philpug

There used to be a Mad River Glen hot sauce "Eat it if you can" they no longer make it. I cannot imagine that it is not under another label. If anyone knows... Please let me know.

gorgonzola

^agree with all above - at any given time we have a quiver in the fridge, nothing exotic
srirachi for asian, soups and pho
cholula for breakfast, eggs
franks or tabasco for hot and dirty martinis for mrs snobunski
tabasco chipotle for chicken and burgers
if i had to choose just one it would probably be the cholula

andyaxa

Love the Sriracha too. We also like sambal olek...sort of the same but chunkier and I love Kimchee but sometimes my sister's (she is Korean) can get pretty zingy-fermented. I found a great recipe...chopped napa cabbage, sambal olek, rice wine vinagar, little extra salt. Let it sit in the fridge for a day, stirring a few times...mock Kimchee that any good Korean would certainly mock, but I really love it.

Should probably search a little harder, but how do I embed a photo in my post??