Stop with the politics... - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i don't think it is...

i think you guys could handle these types of things better - in specific you... I think your reposting of bad things just pushes the issue and you seem to be copying things that color the issue in a way you choose..

Now we have 3 comments just hanging there from MODs...
    "Sometimes the rock n roll life is not all rainbows & fairy dust..." - Fake Jerry

well, I'm off to a meeting. Did the best I could for now. I think my comment regarding 'no politics' should remain. There are many new members who might not be aware of the rule.

Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    well, I'm off to a meeting. Did the best I could for now. I think my comment regarding 'no politics' should remain. There are many new members who might not be aware of the rule.
    But do we need three?

TB already said it... JimG show his disgust... then you dropped in...
    "Sometimes the rock n roll life is not all rainbows & fairy dust..." - Fake Jerry

Items for Sale
    We responded to your many, many complaints that you filed in the last 30 minutes and now you are upset about overmoderation and what we did, which has been remedied? Who is overreacting here?

Honestly, are you this bored?

It is dumping where I am. I am going skiing. Hopefully you are getting snow down where you are and you can go snowboarding.
    Live, Ski, or Die!

Quote Originally Posted by thetrailboss View Post
    We responded to your many, many complaints that you filed in the last 30 minutes and now you are upset about overmoderation and what we did, which has been remedied?

Honestly, are you this bored? It is dumping where I am. I am going skiing. Hopefully you are getting snow down where you are and you can go snowboarding.
    But you have to leave 3 posts from MODs out there after you deleted all the other posts..

Now you have to slip in you "many many complaints" comment.... I thought when I hit that report post button it was so i could report a post off the board and now you bring it back in? I'm just going to start going at with people like the old days now since you shoved my dirty laundry back into the limelight..

Thread Information