AlpineZone - New Ownership - Page 37

AlpineZone

Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by warp daddy View Post
    geez lets just ski fergit this crap---------- i belong to az not ass ( alpine shit storm) forum
    qft

By the way everyone, don't forget to like us on Facebook and by following us on Twitter, if you are on either of those sites!

Quote Originally Posted by Warp Daddy View Post
    Geez lets JUST ski fergit this crap---------- i belong to AZ NOT ASS ( Alpine Shit Storm) forum
    I like your sig warp, like it a lot! "Surround yourself with Positivity , Live Life , Collect Friends not Stuff and Avoid Negative Nuts"

Just got off the phone with Andyz...so hey congrats on taking over.....
    Lets go!
    I'll drive.

Quote Originally Posted by kingslug View Post
    Just got off the phone with Andyz...so hey congrats on taking over.....
    Hey, congrats on speaking to me! Just wanted to do my share in promoting this site as now it looks like it may have a future.

Thanks kingslug!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by hrstrat57 View Post
    I like your sig warp, like it a lot! "Surround yourself with Positivity , Live Life , Collect Friends not Stuff and Avoid Negative Nuts"
    Thanks ! it honestly how i feel after being on the planet darn near 68 yrs--Life is too short for a lot of noize
    Surround yourself with Positivity , Live Life , Collect Friends not Stuff and Avoid Negative Nuts

Thanks ! it honestly how i feel after being on the planet darn near 68 yrs--Life is too short for a lot of noize
    Good for you!

Have family members in central NY now, I plan on skiing a bit in NY state next yr...Greek, Windham most likely....and maybe Elk in PA.

Maybe we can hook up for a few runs.....

Have a great summer....I am closing down Wa tomorrow and then it is tennis, golf an road biking for me!

Thumbs up Good Stuff

Surround yourself with Positivity , Live Life , Collect Friends not Stuff and Avoid Negative Nuts

Good thoughts. To be waxing philosophical for a moment, for me it's:

* Collecting experiences
    * Not sweating the small stuff
    and
    * Live and let live.

p.s, how is Titus holding up? Probably got another couple months? :highfive:
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by hrstrat57 View Post
    Good for you!

Have family members in central NY now, I plan on skiing a bit in NY state next yr...Greek, Windham most likely....and maybe Elk in PA.

Maybe we can hook up for a few runs.....

Have a great summer....I am closing down Wa tomorrow and then it is tennis, golf an road biking for me!
    Hey have a great day at Wawa.---- I luv the place when i'm over visiting my daughter's family in Littleton off 495.
    We usually hit it up Prez week ( ugh ) but at nite to avoid the crowds

Greek is about 3.5 hrs south for me Windham about 6 hrs . we're in the 1000 Islands region of nys about 2 hrs north of Syracuse an hr directly south of Ottawa right on the international border/ The River

Funny i chase the little white ball in the summer , do some road biking and me and the Queen especially her do tennis . i used to play damn near daily for decades but she's the tennis nut now i got hooked on the damn golf thing

Have a great off season

Thread Information