• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Free FullerWycliff

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I think I need to rewrite the site rules. I'm adding this in so there is no more confusion:

Discussion on solar energy is banned and any user who talks about solar energy. Unless baby seals are strapped to the front of your gas-guzzling SUV's, we don't tolerate this kind of discussion here.

gmcunni

I think I need to rewrite the site rules. I'm adding this in so there is no more confusion:

Discussion on solar energy is banned and any user who talks about solar energy. Unless baby seals are strapped to the front of your gas-guzzling SUV's, we don't tolerate this kind of discussion here.

so that's how its going to be? you are siding with the mods and a few right-winged froot cake forum members?

i beg you, please reconsider! for the good of the children!

ctenidae

Personally I'm all for solar power but really this issue is much bigger than that. it is about freedom of speech. Fuller's 1st, 4th and 5th amendment rights are being violated here and nobody seems to care.

I care. I care about Nick's 9th and 10th Amendment rights.
But I'm most concerned about my 3rd Amendment rights, really.

Glenn

so that's how its going to be? you are siding with the mods and a few right-winged froot cake forum members?

i beg you, please reconsider! for the good of the children!

Again, it's the mods overstepping their authority here. You posted an actual poll...they say they've gotten private messages. Until I see a bar graph of private messages sent to the mods, I'm not buying anything.

Fuller posted on FB that he really misses this place. The days at his dad's sundial plant go by really slowly when he can't post here.

Black Phantom

SolarWorld_panel.jpg

Fuller Wycliff

I'm sorry for the trouble i have caused and would like to start again on a more positive note. i've introduced myself over in the new members thread.

I love sunshine and all that it brings our great world. i look forward to getting to know everyone and sharing my passion.

Fuller Wycliff

IP tracker iniated :smash:

DHS, i got your PM. I'm so very glad you have accepted my apology. And while your apology to me was not necessary, i do accept it as well. I completely understand the position i put you in and i realize you were only doing your job.

I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot but i look forward to being an active contributor here on AZ.

:beer:

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
This is straight out of my PM box. This is an official poll conducted by famous Internet pollsters, Dingaling and Dingleberries.

The results are irrefutable. Forum happiness tanks when Fuller is around.

Glenn

Hooray! He's back!

Fuller, good to see ya bro! I loved your Summer Solstice vid you posted at the begining of yoru favorite season.

How's work these days?

Glenn

This is straight out of my PM box. This is an official poll conducted by famous Internet pollsters, Dingaling and Dingleberries.

I'm not buying it. I bet that polling firm is in cahoots with the mod team here.

Fuller Wycliff

Wow! i'd be lying if I said this didn't hurt to see Nick. But, i realize i got off to a bad start here so i can see why people were put off by my presence. I'm going to do my best to turn that chart upside down and turn those frowns to smiles.

Fuller Wycliff

Hooray! He's back!

Fuller, good to see ya bro! I loved your Summer Solstice vid you posted at the begining of yoru favorite season.

How's work these days?

Thanks for the kind words Glenn, it brightens my day like a ray of golden sunshine!!

works been good, a little cloudy today so it makes calibrating the sun dials hard but I'll manage. I think i'll hit Hooters tonight after work for some wings and beers. :beer:

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Wind Power

Solar power is not the future.Wind power generated by flatulence is the future. It is an infinite resource. We have enough of that to power a ski area, maybe more.
To supplement this source, a critical resource is bovine flatulance.

"Cows produce large amounts of ammonia, hydrogen sulfide, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) particulates, nitrous oxide and methane. They produce so much that they surpass: Coal Mining Manure Management; Waste Water Treatment; Mobile Combustion and Iron & Steel Production."

In addition to VOC's, bovines generate fertilizer as well as baby's milk. What a combination! It's an ideal resource for generations to come.

ctenidae

Solar power is not the future.Wind power generated by flatulence is the future. It is an infinite resource. We have enough of that to power a ski area, maybe more.
To supplement this source, a critical resource is bovine flatulance.

"Cows produce large amounts of ammonia, hydrogen sulfide, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) particulates, nitrous oxide and methane. They produce so much that they surpass: Coal Mining Manure Management; Waste Water Treatment; Mobile Combustion and Iron & Steel Production."

In addition to VOC's, bovines generate fertilizer as well as baby's milk. What a combination! It's an ideal resource for generations to come.

A guy I know actually has a design for a methane capture tent system to go over feed lots. Kind of funny.

It would produce an awful lot of shade, though.