• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

6 More Weeks of Winter

EOS

+1 for the moose!!

LET IT SNOW!!!!
________
vaporizer

Last edited:

Vortex

Looking for lift service into May and I try for a hike/ski day in June.

I have ski vacation day booked in Late March and April. Winters snow season and Sunny corfortable days are ahead of us.

marcus1

punxsutawney phil is the one we all know but I got by the lesser known octorara orphie in Lancaster PA. Actually I think its all just BS

WakeboardMom

Beaver Creek April 9th - 11th, so I hope he's wrong.

Some freakin' awesome skiing should be had there at that time. We've been talking about April in Vail for a few years now. Maybe next year.

YAY to a long winter!!! Gonna miss two weekends...

(I'm goin' to FL for a week. Family obligation that we turned into a fun time...chartered a 3-foot trawler for five days. Gonna be just two of doing some exploring along the SW coast. : - )

WJenness

(I'm goin' to FL for a week. Family obligation that we turned into a fun time...chartered a 3-foot trawler for five days. Gonna be just two of doing some exploring along the SW coast. : - )

I know it'll just be the two of you... but wouldn't that get a little cramped?
:beer:

-w

mlctvt

I saw several news stories this morning that stated "BAD NEWS! 6 more weeks of winter"

WTF "bad" news it's not.