• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bode 1/16/10 Wengen Lauberhorn DH

Rambo

If anyone is interested Bode's run is worth a look:
Bode starts at 24 seconds into this video

bodem11610.jpg

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
Bode is starting to ski quite well. Hopefully he will peak the 2nd week in February!

Wengen is one of the places in Europe I want to ski more than anywhere. The lauterbrunnen valley is said to be Switzerland's Yosemite. And Lauberhorn mountain is located a stones throw from some of Switzerland's other high peaks like the Eiger and Jungfrau. I so want to ski in there.

05ALP_0173-Lauterbrunnental+Breithorn.jpg

1302_09_16---Lauterbrunnen-Valley-from-Wengen--Berner-Oberland--Switzerland_web.jpg

Warp Daddy

The Queen taped this for me when i was skiing today Man he was going great then oh well the Bodester "takes no Priznah's " all or nuttin -- gotta luv em an American Original !!!

Want to see him do really well at Whistler -- go Bodester

snoseek

I predict Bode does well in Whistler without all the media he had last time

jrmagic

He did win the Super Combined the day before and looked great in the downhill portion and went into the slalom oprtion with .75 of a second lead over his nearest competitor and almost 1.5 over the next closest. Hopefully he's back on a winning track and shows up in Vancouver.