• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Anyone remember ASC?

Jim W

Kinda creepy that he's got this grudge against you.
And he's still lurking on this board under a new identity?
You should look for someone who only recently joined. Someone with only 3 posts. Polite, helpfull posts. Someone in "hidden" mode.

D'OH !!!

na, it a'int me, babe.

Great site. Keep up the good work, and good luck getting rid of your stalker.

Jim W

Greg

Staff member
Jim W said:
And he's still lurking on this board under a new identity?
Doubt it. The only way he could pull this off is to visit from a computer with an IP address that he's never used in the past.

Oh...and I'm keeping my eye on you, Jim... ;)

teachski

Website
teachski.com
He/She definately has a problem. I was a favorite target of this person at one time and I do not have a clue why. Just ignore this person, it's obvious to everyone that he/she is following you around trying to make you look bad.

Greg

Staff member
Well, SR removed the thread. It's apparent from this situation that the only way to deal with ASC is to simply ignore him...

Max

Greg said:
Doubt it. The only way he could pull this off is to visit from a computer with an IP address that he's never used in the past.

Or connect via dial-up...doesn't that give you a different IP address each time? I've checked mine before several times via http://www.whatismyip.com/ and it's always different.

Max

Greg

Staff member
Max said:
Or connect via dial-up...doesn't that give you a different IP address each time?
Yes. Some DSL services have dynamic IPs too. The way around it is to ban the entire range of IPs. The downfall is anybody from that ISP is also blocked...