• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AZ Magic trip

Which day works best for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2knees

so we havent had a big gathering in a couple years but i was thinking maybe we could pull one out for a magic trip. We've had in excess of 15 people at some of the hunter and sugarbush ones we've done and magic would benefit from this also.

I was thinking the last weekend in january, either saturday or sunday, whichever works. Anyone interested?

Beetlenut

Great! That's the only weekend I can't go. Driving up to Saddleback that Friday night. Any possibility of doing it on a Friday? Could probably make it another weekend though.

2knees

we could do any dates that work for people, i just wanted to get the discussion going. I'm not against a friday either or later in the year.

I'll see if i can get the mods to add a poll for this or something.

Trev

I'm in, following weekend would work out better, however I'll make it work.

Also good for a Friday or Monday..

Greg

Staff member
Could swing a Friday or a Monday, but would prefer a Friday.

MR. evil

What ever date it turns out being I will try and make work, though I would prefer a Sat.

powbmps

Let's do it. Fridays and Mondays are pretty easy for me. Saturday or Sunday just need a little more planning.

bvibert

Staff member
I'd be up for a visit (or two, or three, or..). I'll try to make whatever date work, but Saturday's are not likely to work out.

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
I think we need two different AZ Meet Up dates, one on Friday and the other on Saturday. :D I would consider a weekend but reserve my vacation mid-week for powder days (though I am going to make an exception for Sugarloaf in March though... that is quite different being a pre-booked weekend).

2knees

alright, i'll throw a date of saturday feb 12th. How does this sound and i'll start a roll call for those interested.

2knees

It's a weekend day. It's a gathering. Tentatively, I'm in.

I think it'll be easier for most to do a weekend and i'll already be in vt so no static on my homefront.

make it happen dhs, you won't regret it.