• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Best Single Day Ski prices in the East 3/17/05_4/15/05?

FRITOLAYGUY

Mohawk mountain is Cornwall Ct is 25 dollars every day for the rest of the season and that price is good from 830am-10pm mon-sat, 13.5hrs of skiing for 25bucks 6days a week, not too bad.

haines

Skiing 3/22/05- 4/15/05 Grillmaster

I recommend the grilling at the base of Mt. Sunapee any given weekend. This saturday you will see basically the grilling woodstock at the base of the Mountain. We have done several times this season. This is the stuff that should be exported to China.

If your a NH resident you ski sunday for 26 dollars Show your ID.

Haines

Season is ending hurry

awf170

Brettski said:
I remember Cannon is 2 for Tuesdays...

May 1st at the river is/was free

Family 4 pack at Jack Frost in the Pokes is $99

What ever happened to ski card international?

I used to save a bunch with them...

cannon 2 for 1 thursdays , and wildcat is 2 for 1 wednesdays

teqeeler

Bob R said:
$19 is a good deal. We should have done this thread in November. :idea:

Not really, i wouldn't pay $10 to ski there since the lift to the top isn't even running, unless something has changed?

Vortex

I think SkiMaine said there was a groomed path to the top and he hiked there were great pictures. Never been there can't judge, just sound like a good deal. I paid $25 for a night at Nashoba. All relative.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Bob R said:

We did..."Skiing on the Cheap: 2004-2005 Season."

I'll link it if I can find it.

crombie

I also have a cheat sheet website for myself at www.bestskideals.com, though unfortunately all my vacation days were taken up by my wedding/honeymoon last year and going to Tahoe last week so I didn't actually get to use any of my deals. doh, life is rough. :beer:

I don't plan on updating it again this year, and it doesn't include Maine (just VT and NH)

Vortex

thetrailboss said:
Bob R said:

We did..."Skiing on the Cheap: 2004-2005 Season."

I'll link it if I can find it.
Your the best. :D I should stop working and follow more threads. :idea: Honestly I did not remember a thread glad we had one hope some folks found good deals. Deals not as big of a thing for me with a pass. Just $ 19 was like wow.

Brettski

Website
weblogs.sqlteam.com
crombie said:
I also have a cheat sheet website for myself at www.bestskideals.com, though unfortunately all my vacation days were taken up by my wedding/honeymoon last year and going to Tahoe last week so I didn't actually get to use any of my deals. doh, life is rough. :beer:

I don't plan on updating it again this year, and it doesn't include Maine (just VT and NH)

Married last year...better get all your skiing in now...

crombie

Brettski said:
Married last year...better get all your skiing in now...

Thankfully, she skis too. I got her into it while we were dating and now she's pretty good. I even got her in the easy glades trails now and she does all right.

Harkin Banks

Catamount is always only $15.00 on weekdays, Butternut is $15.00 on weekdays for the rest of the season. Also check the deals section on the Berkshire East website for good prices.