• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Best Single Day Ski prices in the East 3/17/05_4/15/05?

ctenidae

Sunapee is $25 on Sat April 2, and you geet a free subscription to Rolluing Stone. Apparently it's Dave Matthews Band Fan Appreciation Day.
Couldn't even begin to tell you why.

catskills

Hunter Mtn Value Pass $199 for this year and NEXT year 2005-2006 http://www.huntermtn.com/valuepass.html
The $199 value pass gets you free skiing weekend and weekdays the rest of the 2004-2005 season and midweek non-holidays 2005-2006 season.

If your skiing Hunter Mtn this weekend don't pay $52 a day to ski. Buy the $199 Value Pass.

Vortex

ctenidae said:
Sunapee is $25 on Sat April 2, and you geet a free subscription to Rolluing Stone. Apparently it's Dave Matthews Band Fan Appreciation Day.
Couldn't even begin to tell you why.
It is Dave Mathews day at Waterville this weekend also. Cd release or something. anyway Waterville $1 dollar on friday. they sent an e-mail to remind me again so I decided to be repeat it again.

Vortex

Greg what did you think your linc had more info? :wink: Can't make friday have to work, but looks like a good time. $1 dollar just about as close to free as one can get. $25 Sat ticket is great also. Just get out.

ctenidae

Sunapee's saying the same people as at Waterville will be there for demos on Saturday too. I wonder, also free?

ctenidae

Last Friday..I don't want to talk about it. I was all set to go, but succumbed to the feminine charms of my wife, who decided in the pre-dawn hours that she didn't want me to leave for the day.
On the one side, it was nice, and I had a nice day at home. On the other, I really wanted to meet up with you guys and do some skiing.
I've already submitted my letter of resignation to the Manly Club, and have made an appointment with a local surgeon to have certain, apparently useless, bits of my anatomy removed.

:(

ctenidae

Remember by December? I'd be lucky if she still remembered the score yesterday.
One of these days, Alice....