• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Birthday Wishes For Friend Quotes

littlebyties

Your birthday is a great time to express your gratitude for all that you have. And what better way to show your appreciation than with a lovely card?

There are several ways to show your appreciation for friends, family and loved ones on the special day — from the traditional to the more creative. You can also find cards for all of those "just because" occasions (such as a birthday or anniversary). Birthday Wishes For Friend Quotes

If you're looking for an original way to show your thanks, there are several options. There are cards that let people contribute their own message (like this card) or cards that let you customize them (like this one). There are also cards with hidden messages, where recipients have to read the card's message before reading the actual greeting.

There are also cards that feature quotes — some of which are famous and have been spoken many times over and others which are just plain funny.

No matter how you choose to express yourself, there's no better way to make someone's day than by sending a birthday wish card.

Last edited:

Edd

Anyone have a pair of shaggy’s ? Anyone ever demo a pair, thinking of getting a pair, any info would be appreciated
Not helpful but there was a demo a couple of years ago at Wildcat. Random weekday. I love demos but it wasn’t the day to try them for me. Always regretted that.

miskier

One few advantages of living and skiing in Michigan. Demoed them two weekend ago and skied them for the first time this weekend. What do you want to know about them and I will do my best to help you.
thumbnail.jpg