• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Catamount

rob56789

It would be cool to get anyone out there who has a season pass to catamount or anyone who just wants to go to meet up there once a week maybe at night or even on the weekend during the day.

Grassi21

I will be doing my night skiing at Sundown. But I do have a pass to Catamount and I will be there regularly on the weekends.

Greg

Staff member
Dave just reminded me that Catamount is $15 Mon-Thur. I might be up for some mid-week action!

Grassi21

I'm shooting for Sundays at the Cat. If we get a crew together I would be down for some mid week action also.

Greg

Staff member
I'll likely wait for a point mid-season when Catapult is open and the bumps are set up on Glade and Off-Stage. We all will be counting on you, Grassi to provide us with detailed TRs and pics after each outing! :beer:

SkiDork

funny - I'm really not into mounting a cat...

cat_sex_parts.gif

Grassi21

I'll likely wait for a point mid-season when Catapult is open and the bumps are set up on Glade and Off-Stage. We all will be counting on you, Grassi to provide us with detailed TRs and pics after each outing! :beer:

I'll keep you posted.

rob56789

I'll have a season pass so anytime anyone wants to meet up just set it up