• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Coombs Film

SkiDog

SCHWEET.......Shame ill never get to take a tour with that guy ever again....serious loss to the skiing community. Just reading my latest Powder with all the "letter from his friends". He touched SOOO many people on such a personal level it is amazing. Who'd have thought a mere skier could do that? the things those peole say about him literally made me tear up....I don't think people will write things about me like that when im gone...

He truly was a skiing icon.

R.I.P. Doug

M

NHpowderhound

That video was incredible. The exposure in most of that descent was enough to make me cry for my mommy!

Doug Coombs continues to inspire me. I'll never get to his level but watching him still makes me dream!

Rest well Doug!

(*
*))NHPH

ALLSKIING

Staff member
That video was incredible. The exposure in most of that descent was enough to make me cry for my mommy!

Doug Coombs continues to inspire me. I'll never get to his level but watching him still makes me dream!

Rest well Doug!

(*
*))NHPH
It really is incredible. I don't think many will reach his level.