• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

DMC tops 4,000 posts

bvibert

Staff member
Nice work D! Thanks for all the great posts. You really add something to this little community we have going here.

Greg

Staff member
Nice D! I truly enjoy reading your perspective on things and you represent Hunter well, as well as the riding community. Thanks for your participation and happy to have made some turns with you this season. I'm holding you to a day of spring bumps at Hunter on alpine gear tough...
:spread:

dmc

I'm holding you to a day of spring bumps at Hunter on alpine gear tough...
:spread:

You sure you want to schooled on bumps by a snowboarder? :)

I got keith looking for boots for me now.. I hoipe to be bumping it "old school" soon...

Greg

Staff member
You sure you want to schooled on bumps by a snowboarder? :)

I got keith looking for boots for me now.. I hoipe to be bumping it "old school" soon...

I welcome it. :smash: Don't worry. I'm practicing. Hope to make 25+ bump runs tonight at the local haunt. In all honesty, I really don't give a crap about skiing with you. I just need to see this in person:

Retro_Doug1989.jpg

:lol: ;) Make sure Keith sets you up with white boots! :)

dmc

In all honesty, I really don't give a crap about skiing with you. I just need to see this in person:

Probably something more like this old nugget...
RETRO-DMC-1992.jpg

JimG.

Staff member
4,000 is nice.

But your post about Hunter staying open till 5pm when DST arrives makes me alot happier.

dmc

I still have one with the dancing bears going around the swirl. Good going, Doug.

i have a few shirts laying around from the good old days..

My favorite is the dancing bear rasta shirt... Doesn't quite fit me as well as it did back then....

dmc

Good job hippie :)

And thanks for the Tuckerman Map. Hearing about your yearly excursions up there give me lots of motivation.

yeah... tryin to figure out my next Tucks trip...
May not be until May unfortunately