• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Do you fart when you urinate?

I like bars and restaurants that have the sports sections above the urinal!!!!..one bar NYC even has flatscreens inlayed in the wall..

Glenn

But what are your specific Fart/Urination goals for 2009?

/Maybe deserves a seperate thread?
//Slashies, just for Marc

Do they need to be in the S.M.A.R.T. format? I know people here really like that format.....:beer:

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
But what are your specific Fart/Urination goals for 2009?

/Maybe deserves a seperate thread?
//Slashies, just for Marc

Woooo...

Here's a farting deal... I have a real hard time farting while seated on a bike. It just won't come out. It's the best ass plug I've ever tried...

... forget I said that.

I always have to stand up on the bike and stop pedaling to fart. Which is handy because that usually lets whomever is drafting behind me to get close enough to experience the full bouquet.

drjeff

For some reason I keep feeling the need to fart everytime I click on this thread :rolleyes:

SKidds

Speaking from experience owning a bar/restaurant, the double XXers are real slobs in the bathroom. Almost all of em.
All of them, or is it a chicken and egg type thing? Do they all hover over the seat, as opposed to sitting on it (with predictable results), beacuse they are all germophobic slobs and would do so regardless, or is the hover necessitated by a single slob who makes the seat unsittable?