• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Do You Pee in the Shower?

Do You Pee in the Shower

• Yes

Votes: 27 71.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters

deadheadskier

Staff member
I shower in the bidet. Is that okay?

Are you Muslim?

I had female employees at a hotel in VT who refused to use the employee bathrooms because there were numerous Muslim employees who would wash their feet in the toilet.

SkiFanE

I've heard this same bitter reaction from other women whom peed on their own feet ...

I think that'd happen to both genders...isn't the pee kinda pooling and swirling around you as it makes it way to the drain? Mine's a standup shower with a drain in the middle.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I wonder if women who pee in the shower think to themselves, "This must be what it feels like to be a man where the world is your urinal." :lol:
No. Can't say I've ever felt the need to explore that feeling in the shower. Besides, if you know what you're doing, a woman can pee like a man anyway.

Since I don't pee in the shower (because I have noticed there are TOILETS in the same room as a shower and figure "what the heck...why don't I put my piss where it belongs"...I'm not THAT concerned about water conservation), I think that when I'm taking a pit stop while skiing, I'm the rare female nature lover ;)
Exactly. Just like I don't pee in the sink.

I pee'd in mine this morning.
TMI

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
yeah but the problem is you are in the shower, you don't know you have to go, then all of a sudden you do. So you just go. Who wants to take a shower with pressure on their bladder? Or step out in the cold bathroom to go to the toilet soaking wet?

It's all about convenience.

SkiFanE

yeah but the problem is you are in the shower, you don't know you have to go, then all of a sudden you do. So you just go. Who wants to take a shower with pressure on their bladder? Or step out in the cold bathroom to go to the toilet soaking wet?

It's all about convenience.

Hmmm...never been an issue for me, I guess because I plan AHEAD!

Do your wives know you do this? I'm pretty certain hubby doesn't...but now I worry.

SkiFanE

Yes- 75.86%
i'd be worried.

Well...I know he didn't today..I'll keep my eyes, ears and nose open for future...but trust me, he knows my nose and that he'd NEVER get away with it unless I was out of the house lol. Especially after making asparagus for dinner last night :p

legalskier

Yes- 75.86%

There just might be a market for this....

bangkok.1179909720.s7000457.jpg

Or this.....

squimg_00261.jpg

This is a bit of a twist (well spin) on a traditional bathroom, a bath one minute but a with a 180 degree turn it transforms into a shower. Designed by Ron Arad, the “Rotator” is made out of duralight® and is more of a work of art than just a simple bath. However looking at it does not fill me confidence about the comfort of bathing in it. To empty the bath simply rotate it until the water overflows, just make sure you have a drainage
http://www.coolest-gadgets.com/20080419/giant-urinal-or-rotating-shower-bath/

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I don't think it would be easy to tell the smell. You just use some fruity shampoo and then pee. Masks all the smell.