• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Do you think you kill it?

BenedictGomez

Speaking of killing things. Last weekend at Cannon some lady ran over a squirrel on the trail. She was kind of upset about it.

I aim for the squirrels and gleefully terminate their lives.

I kill it so hard, I am Death on the slopes.

434px-Death.jpg

Last edited:

SIKSKIER

Its all relative.Everybody kills it in their own way.Great thing about skiing is no matter what your ability is,skiing just a little past your comfort zone has the same thrill for everyone.

wa-loaf

If you are taking this thread seriously, you are not doing it right. :razz:

JimG.

Staff member
i kill it and then i grill it

103599332.jpg

Ted is the master killer...the book is about preparing game and fish but no fishing rod on the cover, just guns and knives.

A real man gets in the water and stabs his fish with a knife.

witch hobble

In my wake is a long string of ski towns with burned bridges, depraved women, and gnarly lines styled with grace and precision!

KD7000

I nearly killed myself trying to keep up with my 13 yr old nephew last weekend.

He was crushing it.

legalskier

Kill it....as in murder? Or manslaughter?

Either way, I'm pleading the 5th.

Highway Star

I skied a few runs with the US top ranked slalom water skier at cannon about 8-9 years ago, fresh back from being a ski bum at red mountain BC. Totally other level pro athlete, charging steep icy bumps on big skis.

I've skied with the the FIS crew at Stowe and they are exceptionally fast in the trees and everywhere else. The Hammer from the meatheads skis at Killington alot and is quite fast, as are some of the other Killington bumpers. A couple of other guys we ski with alot are very aggressive all around, one is an ex pro hockey player and the other is a top quad/atv racer.

That said, very few people can match me in very tight woods or other technical lines when I'm on my game, or in high speed carving. I'm a little off my game these days, but I'm still at least top 50 at Killington. Everybody has their strengths and weaknesses, so it's very hard to judge who is actually the best.

We were hanging out with some pros during the dew tour and one said that he absolutely doesn't ski bumps, soooo..........

Last edited: