• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Do you think you kill it?

Cannonball

I skied a few runs with the US top ranked slalom water skier at cannon about 8-9 years ago, fresh back from being a ski bum at red mountain BC. Totally other level pro athlete, charging steep icy bumps on big skis.

I've skied with the the FIS crew at Stowe and they are exceptionally fast in the trees and everywhere else. The Hammer from the meatheads skis at Killington alot and is quite fast but I can keep up if I try, as are some of the other Killington bumpers. A couple of other guys we ski with alot are very aggressive all around, one is an ex pro hockey player and the other is a top quad/atv racer.

That said, very few people can match me in very tight woods or other technical lines when I'm on my game, or in high speed carving. I'm a little off my game these days, but I'm still at least top 50 at Killington. Everybody has their strengths and weaknesses, so it's very hard to judge who is actually the best.

We were hanging out with some pros during the dew tour and one said that he absolutely doesn't ski bumps, soooo..........

6780243366_653c615a10.jpg

legalskier

That said, very few people can match me in very tight woods or other technical lines when I'm on my game, or in high speed carving. I'm a little off my game these days, but I'm still at least top 50 at Killington.

DanEgan.jpg

I'm Dan Egan and I approved this message.

:wink:

Glenn

The Dan Egan references are killing me. Good work gents! :lol:

I kill it so hard, the mountain race and freestyle teams ask me for advice.

madman

I kill it so hard, that I allways have the Mt. to myself. Others see they will never compare and just go home.

C-Rex

I serve up pipin hot beatdowns, 24/7 like IHOP. 'Cept with no syrup, cuz ain't nothin sweet over here.

The Sneak

I skied a few runs with the US top ranked slalom water skier at cannon about 8-9 years ago, fresh back from being a ski bum at red mountain BC. Totally other level pro athlete, charging steep icy bumps on big skis.

I've skied with the the FIS crew at Stowe and they are exceptionally fast in the trees and everywhere else. The Hammer from the meatheads skis at Killington alot and is quite fast, as are some of the other Killington bumpers. A couple of other guys we ski with alot are very aggressive all around, one is an ex pro hockey player and the other is a top quad/atv racer.

That said, very few people can match me in very tight woods or other technical lines when I'm on my game, or in high speed carving. I'm a little off my game these days, but I'm still at least top 50 at Killington. Everybody has their strengths and weaknesses, so it's very hard to judge who is actually the best.

We were hanging out with some pros during the dew tour and one said that he absolutely doesn't ski bumps, soooo..........

868-mr-cool-ice-tattoo.jpg

emmaurice2

If conditions are ill, I kill it
If it’s boilerplate, I decimate.

Just watch me crush the slush
But don’t get too close in powder
Or I’ll chop you into chowder.

I slice the ice on my blades
My mad skills always get me laid
Just watch my vids on youtube
To prove you suckers all are noobs
You’ll be chokin’ on my spray