• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Don't care what "they" say, I DON'T like...

deadheadskier

Staff member
Foo Fighters are fantastic. Celery is a good peanut butter edible spoon. Jay Leno is a cool car guy.

Folding fitted sheets? What's the point? Throw it in the washer, then dryer, then put back on the bed. I don't see where folding enters the equation.

I have a ton of respect for Dave Grohl, it's amazing what he's accomplished post Nirvana. Can't say I'm a huge Foo Fighters fan, but I don't mind them....don't change the radio station when they come on.

Celery is a critical ingredient in cooking. I don't really eat it on it's own, but I almost always have some in the fridge.

Spoke with Jay Leno on the phone once. My boss where I worked on Cape Cod in the 90s was Jay's childhood best friend. Went into the office, boss was laughing, I asked who he was on the phone with and he says Jay Leno. I respon,d bullshit. He hands me the phone. I told him I liked Letterman better. :lol:

As far as your fitted sheets comment, apparently you're single as no woman would have just one set of fitted sheets in her home. I think we have a half dozen. I refuse to fold them though. Pain in the ass. That's the wife's job.