• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Don't you just hate. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

trailertrash

Son of Drifter said:
How is snowing someone in the middle of a trail getting physical? I'm not striking them with poles or skis. The only thing coming in contact with them is snow which is already in contact with them b/c they're sitting on snow.

it is a bad idea, one wrong move by the snower and you have an adult plowing into a kid, not a good situation.

RossiSkier

Son of Drifter said:
dmc said:
Son of Drifter said:
I make it a point to snow (spray snow onto) boarders when they sit RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TRAIL. Everyone needs a break sometimes and that's what the SIDES of the trails are for.

Spray me - and I'll kick your ass...

Don't sit your sorry a$$ in the middle of a run and you won't have to worry about it. Of course to kick my a$$ you'd have to a) catch me and b) be able to back up those words. I doubt you could do either.

Just like a boarder to puff up the chest and threaten someone they never met. Typical. It's people like you who give your sport a bad name. FU

Drift, Jr, we were supposed to know that he was kidding. Good retort! :lol:

dmc said:
Dude - give it up...
i was joking...

JimG.

Staff member
trailertrash said:
not enough parents do this.

Yes, you are correct. I have 3 boys and they have been taught the proper ways to behave anywhere, including ski slopes. They're really very good.

But like Hammer, if they make a mistake I don't want some adult thinking it's OK to spray them with snow or some other lame joke. Because it's not OK and I will chase that person down and give them a dose of their own medicine.

And yes, I will catch you and I am capable of dishing out some whoop-ass.

But if an adult stops near them and lectures them about how stupid it is to stop in the middle of a trail, I'll stand off to the side and listen, then thank the person for their patience and concern.

LineSki15

It's just a very disrepectful and insulting thing to do. If you are an adult and you are throwing snow on kids as a punishment for sitting in a trail, you are seriously disturbed and need to get a life.

Kids on a trail, especially a difficult one scare the hell out of me. I stay as far away as possible from them at all times. They are just too unpredictable, so good for the parents that teach thier kids to watch thier surroundings.

dmc

Son of Drifter said:
dmc said:
Son of Drifter said:
I make it a point to snow (spray snow onto) boarders when they sit RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TRAIL. Everyone needs a break sometimes and that's what the SIDES of the trails are for.

Don't sit your sorry a$$ in the middle of a run and you won't have to worry about it. Of course to kick my a$$ you'd have to a) catch me and b) be able to back up those words. I doubt you could do either.

Just like a boarder to puff up the chest and threaten someone they never met. Typical. It's people like you who give your sport a bad name. FU

Relax there bucko... I really did mean it in jest...

Just take a deep breath....

RossiSkier

dmc said:
Son of Drifter said:
dmc said:
Son of Drifter said:

Oh, but if somebody yanks your chain then it's the end of the world. YOU HAVEN'T CHANGED!~

ahahahahahahahahaa :lol: :lol: :lol:

dmc

RossiSkier said:
dmc said:
Son of Drifter said:
dmc said:
Son of Drifter said:

Oh, but if somebody yanks your chain then it's the end of the world. YOU HAVEN'T CHANGED!~

ahahahahahahahahaa :lol: :lol: :lol:

You need to take a deap breath as well...

Come on.... just leave me alone.. Please... I don't need you tracking my every move..

dmc

skibum1321 said:
Everybody just chill out. Winter is here. Go out and make some turns.

Headed out now... Trying out the Flow bindings I bought over the summer... Need to take a break from tele skiing so I don't piss people off... I tend to be unpredcitable on tele skis.. ;)

hammer

skibum1321 said:
Everybody just chill out. Winter is here. Go out and make some turns.
That's the problem...I'm stuck at work and can't get out... :x

Good to see that others can, though. :)

pepperdawg

Son of Drifter said:
How is snowing someone in the middle of a trail getting physical? I'm not striking them with poles or skis. The only thing coming in contact with them is snow which is already in contact with them b/c they're sitting on snow.

Thats the stupidest thing I've ever read....tool

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Adressed to pepperdawg, RossiSkier, and Son of Drifter:

Lighten up, Francis.
stripes127.jpeg

Son of Drifter

pepperdawg said:
Son of Drifter said:

Thats the stupidest thing I've ever read....tool

Bite me.

Status
Not open for further replies.