• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Favorite ski vanity license plate

bill2ski

Vanity plate's = diposable income
Both items I have yet to aquire.
Last winter I saw a Vermont Plate that read " DoUski "

Jonni

I have JOUR on mine, which has nothing to do with skiing, but I like it (it's also a long story as to what it means). Though I have seen I+SKI and SKITRP in the Mt. Sunapee parking lot before.

threecy

Website
www.franklinsites.com
nelsapplate-2002-0413.jpg

big_vert

I only have a license plate surround that says - The Lengend - Arapahoe Basin.

No, it's not in VT (or NJ, or NY or even PA).

ctenidae

I saw "LVSKNG" yesterday. I figured it was "Love Skiing", my wife thought it was "Love Skating". Around here, both involve ice, so I guess we could both be right...

Goblin84

my neighbor has NHSKIER which I think is great. My plate goes with a hockey theme... GOSABRS

JimG.

Staff member
Well, this is certainly not my favorite vanity plate, but my beach loving buddy has NY plates that read WNTRSUX.

Not really relevant to this thread other than if you see that NY plate, feel free to hurl insults and curses at him...he'll have no idea what hit him.

Grassi21

I only have a license plate surround that says - The Lengend - Arapahoe Basin.

No, it's not in VT (or NJ, or NY or even PA).

There are quite a few people who post here who have skied ABasin. There is a slight chance I will get to hit it up this season. Do a keyword search here on AlpineZone and see how many results you get for ABasin or Arapahoe.... :roll:

Lostone

Treeskier already mentioned SKI2BE, which lives just above me. It is one of my fav's. Also, just below me is a VW Beetle named SUGARBUG. 8)

noski

I know I have seen XTASKI around here- or one similiar to it. Treeskier- do you park your SUV in Fayston in an open shed?

I suppose I could put NOSKI on my plate. Suppose anyone would notice? I don't think it's a good idea, really. Bad for business and all.....

Ski Diva

Website
www.skidiva.com
I LOVE mine. It's Skilift.

I also saw another one recently that I thought was pretty cool: Oui Ski.

Anyone else?

Now that I live in Vermont, my license plate is -- surprise, surprise -- SKIDIVA.

Love it!!!! And can't believe someone didn't already have it!