• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

First Snowfalls, Upcoming weather and Storms of winter 2023-2024. Storm snow totals, Observations and Predictions?

kingslug

You'll find something else to bug you and complain about. ;)
Nah...been my dream since the day I set foot in utah.
I'm sure the traffic will suck compared to vt...which pretty much has none. That is one of my favorite parts about vt.
I will miss Stowe and sb..and everyone I know here.

Zand

If Cannon gets stuff like Kinsman open and maybe more woods over at Mittersill I might have to head that way tomorrow. Probably going to be them or Magic but it looks like Cannon is getting hit harder right now.

LoafSkier19

Saddleback was fantastic today. Really added up by the end of the day. Staying in Rangeley and it’s still dumping

MidnightJester

Vermont woke up to 10 plus inches on Saturday with 2 feet or higher storm totals. New England has seen 60-70 inches in some areas in the past 2 weeks. March is going out with a bang
March has brought massive snow totals to some resorts in the north. Sunday River has seen 36 inches in the last 24 hours.

On Saturday morning Okemo reported 8 inches. Heavy snowfall continued during the day and buried the snow camera by 5 PM. Okemo topped outi at 22 inches! How often have we seen that happen all within 24 hours? Other significant totals as of late Saturday are 21 inches at 28" at Stratton, Magic Mountain 17 and Killington, and 14 inches at both Cannon and Sunday River. Wildcat recieved 30"

Last edited:

jimmywilson69

listen KtK just like Slug has to leave for the snow, you're off limits from Maine.

maybe find some tDB untz somewhere instead? :cool:🤪

MidnightJester

the NAM has something cookin for nh and maine...

View attachment 62194
There is much more possible on the Horizon if things align a little more : ) Long range has the makings of a Happy April
o48xrmBsXgZFkjBwFijFQ9-320-80.gif

It actually started last week spinning backwards and helped usher in our late extra Northeast winter push. Multiple cold spells and the weekend after Easter is the big chance??

Last edited: