• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Gore opening

bill9009

What's Happening: Opening Day Friday, November 25 at 10am! Special Opening Day-only price of just $13 with the donation of a non-perishable food item ($23 without). (Whoever said 13 & Friday together is unlucky?)

highpeaksdrifter

bill9009 said:
What's Happening: Opening Day Friday, November 25 at 10am! Special Opening Day-only price of just $13 with the donation of a non-perishable food item ($23 without). (Whoever said 13 & Friday together is unlucky?)

It is a good deal and a very worthwhile cause. I hope they have a ton of people show up, most people take the day after Thanksgiving off.

However, from your perspective as a pass holder I don't think you're so lucky. You might want to drive a little farther to Whiteface that day Bill.

bill9009

Unfortunately i am going to miss it, I am flying to NC for thanksgiving and wont be back till friday afternoon, and then I have to work that weekend. Sucks, but oh well, There will be plenty more days. I am just glad they are openeing so I can stop driving all the way to Killington!